All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Really sad for Ukraine, apparently they've had funding cuts so a bronze would have been great for them as it may have gotten them more funding.

I'm so happy for our lads, like amazingly happy since we haven't even qualified for this event for quite a while! Cant help feeling just a litttttle bit annoyed about the whole Japan fiasco but hey, anyone would have done the same I'm sure :) congrats to all the teams and shoutout to poor Ukraine :(

So sad for our guys but so happy how they rallied at the end. I love all of them and they're all still young and will hopefully see some of them in 2016! We still have 2 strong contenders for the AA though:)

Guys we need your help. Our GB 10m Diving phenomenon Tom Daley came 4th in the syncro division with his partner Peter Waterfield as you may know. You may also know his beloved dad died in 2011 after having several brain tumours, his dad was Tom's best friend and his rock and he never missed a competition.

A British Twitter user under the name of @Rileyy_69 twitted this to Tom.7

23hr32w.jpg

I am absouletly sickened. This Riley kid has over 23,457 followers on Twitter.
Please please please sign the petition to get him off Twitter.
http://twitition.com/wfckc
Apparently he has also said nasty things to another famous Twitter user about his dead sister.

Also tweet #GetRileyy_69Banned

Please and Thankyou.

Watched the womens gymnastics last night and I just wish they would show more athletes from other countries! Yes, of course I want to see my USA ladies but they only showed one other routine that was not USA. I want to see what we're up against.

Watched the womens gymnastics last night and I just wish they would show more athletes from other countries! Yes, of course I want to see my USA ladies but they only showed one other routine that was not USA. I want to see what we're up against.
Go online and watch per event, other than that when I'm watching IN the US, I want to watch the US.

I was just very disheartened by the criticism of the men's team I saw online. I'm sure it's only going to get worse tonight when it airs in primetime. Yeah they had a rough day. But sitting their FROM YOUR COUCH calling out an athlete that has been training their entire life is just ignorant.

I was just very disheartened by the criticism of the men's team I saw online. I'm sure it's only going to get worse tonight when it airs in primetime. Yeah they had a rough day. But sitting their FROM YOUR COUCH calling out an athlete that has been training their entire life is just ignorant.
*THERE omg mortified at my grammatical error.

But seriously. If these guys "embarrass" you then go ahead and get up there and we'll see how you do.

Back