All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:)

OK, and since it was brought up...did anyone see the "Real Sports" episode with Dominque's sister born with no legs given up for adoption. Crazy!!!

Back on topic, still have the chills!! Can't wait to watch it again tonight.

That was the most outrageous and incredible news story ever. I made everyone I know watch it, even if it was just to see her sister doing power tumbling with no legs.

Anyways, back to freaking out. Yayyyy team USA! I wish I could cancel practice and have a gymnastics watching party...

Everyone was moaning at my constant tweeting, couldn't help it at all. Oh my gosh. So happy for the Fab 5!! Glad Wieber came back and gave clean performances showing what a true professional she is. As soon as she landed her first pass on floor and that smile she gave I knew she could do it. And she did, the best floor routine I've seen from her. McKyla's vault just gives me goosebumps everytime, how is it humanly possible! Gabby and Aly were soo perfect on every apparatus they did. And Aly after that floor performance! :cloud9: Kyla was also perfect on beam and bars! Im going on and on, but im so happy!

Also very happy for team GB, how far have we come since 2008 where we didn't even qualify? Coming 6th, very close to 5th with a fall on beam!

competition just ended- don't watch or listen to news if U don't want to know who won team title for women gymnastics, before it is on tonight.

I watched the first 2 rotations and now i will be singing off from all social media until tonight so i can be surprised!!

And that's what you should do. If I hear one more of my fb friends whine about being spoiled, I'll flip. C'mon, you know the news outlets are going to report on big wins and you know people on fb are too. Stay off the internet!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR TEAM USA! This is the first time I have actually followed the Olympics and meets leading up to it and I am so excited for these girls!

And that's what you should do. If I hear one more of my fb friends whine about being spoiled, I'll flip. C'mon, you know the news outlets are going to report on big wins and you know people on fb are too. Stay off the internet!
Oh my gosh I know! USA gymnastics even warned people for days they would be posting results in real time and to block them if u didnt want to know. People are posting rude comments about spoilers! Annoying!!

It was Womens 3m springboard today. Tom Daley competes tomorrow at 3pm in the mens 10m Syncro with Peter Waterfield. He will do the individual 10m later on in the games.
i jumped off a 10m once....worst experience ever. if you go in that water with flexed feet, you WILL bruise them.

That was the most outrageous and incredible news story ever. I made everyone I know watch it, even if it was just to see her sister doing power tumbling with no legs.

I am surprised I just heard about it.

And I made my CP watch too...and emphasized that the reason she was able to tumble so well is that her parents said she couldn't say, "can't." I tell CP that all of the time...maybe this helped, LOL!

Back