All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So glad I purchased my iPad and watched live - so thrilling (except for the constant commercials)! I hope they have the women's routines up on the site tomorrow so we can watch as I'm sure the TV coverage won't have everthing tonight!

I am weeping like a little child right now! SO HAPPY AND PROUD FOR TEAM USA!!! I know I'm going to cry even more during this medals ceremony... Oh boy...

I know we are all happy, but I think the most important question here is WHERE DID YOU GET A MOCEANU LEO?!
I also had a watch... be jealous, be very jealous!

ETA: Upon further review... I HAD one when I was 8, not previously owned by Dominique herself... just one that looked like hers and that basically transformed me into her every time I put it on. I promise you it does not fit and if it really belonged to her it would've been framed by now ;)

I know we are all happy, but I think the most important question here is WHERE DID YOU GET A MOCEANU LEO?!
:)

OK, and since it was brought up...did anyone see the "Real Sports" episode with Dominque's sister born with no legs given up for adoption. Crazy!!!

Back on topic, still have the chills!! Can't wait to watch it again tonight.

Back