All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so upset now, we had a serious chance of a medal today! Props to Dan for carrying on though. Love our boys though, seriously upping the game in British Olympic gymnastics!

I'm so upset now, we had a serious chance of a medal today! Props to Dan for carrying on though. Love our boys though, seriously upping the game in British Olympic gymnastics!

They have come back clean though! Couldn't be happier for them. Hope they can place Top 10, would be amazing!

Okay then Missy Franklin. But again, its a personal preference to how you like to see people in any situation react, its personal how you would react, and being that people are individuals they will all react differently. Most of yall don't understand my point (and thats okay) and are in a rush to defend her (and again thats okay), but in reality my statement in noway reflects what other people in the world felt about her behavior (namely that she acted like a brat). Also if you scroll back to my original statement you will clearly see that I felt that her reaction was expected simply based on her circumstance.

Anyway. Go Aly and Go Gabby because its all about them tomorrow.

what about Missy? she has had nothing but an amazing olympics so far nothing she needed to be disappointed or cry about. Yes she got 4th in the 200 free but that was her event that she was least likely to medal in so she was expecting to not medal in it.

Yeah they have! Great finish from them! It's sad knowing what could have been, especially for Kris but onwards and upwards to their events in a few days time! Great show of sportsmanship by all the guys and well done to the top 3!

Orozco and Leyva move from 22nd and 16th at the halfway point to finish 8th and 3rd! WOW!!!!! What a comeback!

AzOyqHaCEAA-tCP.jpg

what about Missy? she has had nothing but an amazing olympics so far nothing she needed to be disappointed or cry about. Yes she got 4th in the 200 free but that was her event that she was least likely to medal in so she was expecting to not medal in it.

and Jordyn hasn't? 6 of one; half a dozen of the other. Couldn't someone argue (if they wanted to) that Jordyn didn't have anything to be disappointed about as well? Couldn't they say Jordyn was there for team first and AA second being that to even qualify to compete with the US at the Olympics you had to qualify to make the US Womens gymnastics team? But anyway these things are neither here nor there...because as I have repeatedly illustrated everyone will react to defeat differently and not everyone is going to agree with how the person reacts. USA won team gold, thats all that matters until tomorrow and then its about Aly and Gabby until apparatus finals. And now I politely remove myself from further discussion about sed topic.

kl4yfmyj:iphone

MARRY ME PLZ.

I cant help but think what could have been if it wasn't for the stupid pommel.

That picture has me in tears again. I was so proud of him coming from 11th before PB and HB to 3rd was just crazy. I was going crazy in my house when he was pretty much perfect after is HB routine<333 LOVE YOU DANELL *does the yin clap* haha shameless.

Latest posts

Back