All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok, first, I love my USA men, but awe GB... When that guy cried after his pommel routine, I fell in love with him. Also, the irish gymnast stole my heart. I may or may not have teared up watching him smile when he was done even though he messed up.
In other news, Lochte... *swoon* :rolleyes: (My dreamy face even though it's supposed to be an eye roll face)

Also, Michael Phelps is giving me the vibe that he just hates swimming, hates being famous, and wants out asap. I'm over it. The end.
This times 20000. I don't know what was up with that man today, but there looked like there was no urgency in his race in either the heat or the final. In a way, I'm not sure he's convinced of why hes there!

Ok, first, I love my USA men, but awe GB... When that guy cried after his pommel routine, I fell in love with him. Also, the irish gymnast stole my heart. I may or may not have teared up watching him smile when he was done even though he messed up.
In other news, Lochte... *swoon* :rolleyes: (My dreamy face even though it's supposed to be an eye roll face)
Aaahhh the Irish guy! I got a little teary eyed for him!

This times 20000. I don't know what was up with that man today, but there looked like there was no urgency in his race in either the heat or the final. In a way, I'm not sure he's convinced of why hes there!
I think he had a Nastia (was set to retire then decided he wasn't done), except made it. Then was like, 'Crap. Everyone got REALLY GOOD.' I know in an interview he said he was ok being retired, then a friend pressured him to get back into it.

It looks like you can (hopefully) watch the first round with US women starting at 6:45am pst (if I'm reading the schedule correctly) today. Online.

Back