College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank goodness, not sure how I missed that one. Thanks for pointing it out for me.

Ladybirds will not be competing in the hip hop division this year. With the basketball team going all the way to the Final Four and a good portion of the ladybirds going to every round of the tournament, they felt if they did both routines neither one would be at the caliber they expect it to be at. They decided to drop the hip hop routine and spend what time they had left perfecting their main routine (but don't worry... it's SICK!!!)

Is anyone going to be tweeting the comp tomorrow and friday?

This is Leroy's last year coaching OSU, anyone know who will take over and if he is going to coach somewhere else?

Welcome to California! California Baptist University AG d2. #cbucheer

Join the Revolution!!!

I saw you with CBU practicing on the lawn in back of the Hilton. You were in coach mode so I didn't stop. If I see you again I'll be sure to introduce myself!

Definitely. U of L will definitely be the team to beat in Division IA, All Girl IA, and Small Coed IA.

Good Luck to Towson University Tigers! They look awesome...with numerous Tsunami, f5, and WC girls this team is stoked...watch out All-girl 1 for Towson :)

Good luck PITT!!!! Switching divisions this year from All Girl 1A to Small Coed 1A. What a tough division but only the best of the best come out :) Good luck to everyone!!!!!

So I am seeing no updates on twitter and Varsity seems to only be doing live feed this for this competition :mad: I really don't want to pay $10 for prelims when I plan on paying $10 for finals. Dang you Varsity.
I feel like all your posts are little sound bites that have nothing to do with the conversation going on - like you're some kind of announcer. What did you say "definitely" to?
:cow: <<<for this thread his name is Obvious Cow
It hasn't been announced yet.
So sad to see him leave, the next coach will have big shoes to fill. Best of luck to him and large and small coed.

I have a friend tweeting some of the teams - mostly just the New England teams in the divisions no one really cares about.

Twitter

Bryant, all girl 1: missed tumbling skill, stunt issue, a little sloppy overall

Montclair State, all girl 3: several falls, several touch outs, sloppy

UNH, all girl 1: 8.793

Texas San Antonio, all girl 1: good skill level, one fall, one touch out, a little sloppy but overall impressive

UMass Amherst, all girl 1: one stunt fall, a couple touch outs, pyramid issues, a lil sloppy

Elmira, all girl 3: one stunt fall, one tumble bust, a little sloppy near the end

Curry, all girl 3: one base group fell to mat after stretch double, sloppy overall

Orange Coast County, all girl 3: good difficulty, a little flat, a little sloppy

Back