College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I noticed that Weatherford is in the Intermediate Coed division again this year. I know that last year it had to do with people on the team not doing so hot academically and such so the coach pulled them out of the JuCo division, but I figured they would be back in it this year. I miss seeing them compete against TVCC and Navarro.

We are all very sad to see him go. He will be greatly missed at OSU as well as T&S. But God has great things in store for him. :) We are all definitely praying that whoever gets the job will keep them at the top. :)
Leroy is leaving Oklahoma State???? Where is he going?

I want to avoid posting scores until they're official, so I'll keep posting them here for now.

All girl 1 scores: Oakland 7.878, Coastal Carolina 8.110, Central CT 8.545, Kennesaw 9.108, Illinois State 7.880

All girl 1 so far:

1. Texas San Anotonio 9.250
  2. Kennesaw 9.108
  3. UNH 8.793
  4. Sam Houston 8.750
  5. Central CT 8.545
  6. Morgan State 8.475
  7. UMass 8.368
  8. Bryant 8.295
  9. Coastal Carolina 8.110
  10. Niagra 8.030
  11. Oakland 7.878
  12. Illinois State 7.880
All girl 3 so far:

1. Orange Coast 9.435
  2. Bridgewater 9.260
  3. Davenport 9.173
  4. Framingham 8.823
  5. Elmira 8.795 (apparently received .3 deduction in 45 sec)
  6. Stevenson 8.338
  7. Curry 8.198
  8. SUNY Cortland 8.070
  9. Cortland 8.070
  10. Montclair 7.938
  11. Oswego 7.830
  12. Erie 7.738
  13. NYU 7.043

:cow: <<<for this thread his name is Obvious Cow

Dead. The cow gets me every time. I love him. And now I want Chick Fil A....

Is is still sponsored by chick fil a? I remember getting a free chicken sandwich my first year at NCA.

Leroy is leaving Oklahoma State???? Where is he going?

His family lives in Dallas. So he's moving there to be with his wife and daughter. :) Not completely sure what his new job is. I've heard but can't recall exactly so I don't want to say the wrong thing.

Is is still sponsored by chick fil a? I remember getting a free chicken sandwich my first year at NCA.
OMG I totally forgot that Chick Fil A used to sponsor NCAs!!!! AHHHH..now I really need to get me some!

I am making sure to update the scores thread as soon as varsity puts the offical scores up. Thus far the two all girl intermediate divisions is what is up.

His family lives in Dallas. So he's moving there to be with his wife and daughter. :) Not completely sure what his new job is. I've heard but can't recall exactly so I don't want to say the wrong thing.
If I remember correctly his wife coaches SMU right? I always wondered how that worked with the two schools being a good distance apart.

If I remember correctly his wife coaches SMU right? I always wondered how that worked with the two schools being a good distance apart.

Correct. And I'm sure it was very hard to be so far apart for two years. I'm very happy for him that he's able to make the move. Very sad for those of us staying behind. :(

That is a huge loss for OSU; wishing the best to him, however. I know he has missed Brandy and Siever.

Back