College 2012 Nca College Nationals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All Girl 1 Int Revised Results. OOB are now corrected.
b9gawm.jpg

Thanks for posting that. Once the link is up on Varsity's site I will correct it over in the scores thread with the new link.
That has to suck though for the teams that thought they made it to finals and now have to compete in the challenge cup.

Do the revised AG1 scores mean some teams have now made finals when they didn't before and others have been knocked out of finals?

Do the revised AG1 scores mean some teams have now made finals when they didn't before and others have been knocked out of finals?
Yes. St. Josephs & Michigan State were both "finalists" and now they aren't anymore. UNC and University of Georgia are now finalists instead.

Yeah which sucks for those teams. I am sure the ones who orignally made finals have since gone on to change and such but now have to get ready and compete in the challenge cup to try and make finals again.

Its already such a rollercoaster ride for these teams, so I can't even imagine being told that you're a finalist and you can chill out on the beach for the night, but then 2 hours later get told "oh sorry. actually you didnt make finals. you compete again in 5 hours"......

Yes. St. Josephs & Michigan State were both "finalists" and now they aren't anymore. UNC and University of Georgia are now finalists instead.
Yeah which sucks for those teams. I am sure the ones who orignally made finals have since gone on to change and such but now have to get ready and compete in the challenge cup to try and make finals again.
That sucks :( Get it together NCA!

Am i imagining things or does NC State not usually have a teams in All Girl 1A? I know that they always have the intermediate team and large coed, then added a small coed last year, but didn't they have a regular all girl as well?

If the scoring has been wrong, could their score not change?
The scoring that was wrong was from judges at the Bandshell today. I don't think USC's safety is like the other mess ups. Plus they had a ton of other deductions besides that one. Without any deductions they would be in 3rd place and are currently in last place.

Hopefully they can pull it off. They had the .5 safety deduction too, probably the timing thing =(
We are pulling for those ladies too! Come on USC! I'm also super pumped that Clemson is easing back on the map! :) lots of options for a gal in south Carolina wanting to stay in state! :)

Back