All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rock Solid looked great - just a dropped scorpion ending from what I can remember. Cheer Express was good too. Cheer Corp started off AMAZING...then everything kind of fell apart :(

Everyone was pretty lucky to get our alive considering the 40 degree weather and everything was outside. MISERABLE
Yeah! My high school squad I coach competed the night before at the fair.. it was super windy on stage too with the way the amphitheater is designed!

From Florida State Fair competition yesterday:

Florida Wildcats LadyCatz (Sm Sr Rest 5)

Top Gun Allstars Fierce 5 (Lrg Sr Coed Rest 5)

Cheer Corp. Generals (Sm Sr 5)

Cheer Express Senior Silver (Sm Coed 5)

Rock Solid Allstars Eternity (Sm Coed 5)

From Florida State Fair competition yesterday:
Cheer Corp. Generals (Sm Sr 5)

Cheer Express Senior Silver (Sm Coed 5)

Rock Solid Allstars Eternity (Sm Coed 5)

I wish Cheer Corp would hit. They'd KILLLLL.

I miss Cheer Express in small senior.

Rock Solid looks really good! It's nice to see them hitting (or almost) as compared to last season.

I was absolutely GLORIOUSLY heap until stunts.
Holy bejeezuzz. I really don't know what to say.
I love Marlins...but...but..

did they graduate off a lot of girls? i just feel like they're so inexperienced and just not there stunting wise compared to last season.
i absolutely love this team, and it makes me sad to see them struggle.

did they graduate off a lot of girls? i just feel like they're so inexperienced and just not there stunting wise compared to last season.
i absolutely love this team, and it makes me sad to see them struggle.
I adore them...I have no clue what happened.. My buzz has been killed for a few minutes. Like, I'm still speechless.

I actually think tsunami has a great routine, if i remember correctly at the beginning of the season they were lacking in a LOT of areas, but its starting to actually look like a winning routine. Now all they need to do is hit that routine.

Hey Cali Coed! You have no coed stunts... so YOU JUST LOST!

Whoa, really feeling the love from the fierceboarders! Lol, jk

So what I really meant to say (or imply) was that this is the year of UNASSISTED (one male, one female) coed stunts for senior coed L5... the majority of the other teams are doing them, and hitting pretty solid. I thought that everyone was going to do them this year.

And for the "you just lost" part, I was referring to this video (shown below) of panthers from worlds 2008 when the guy filming states "YOU JUST LOST" after Panthers dropped some of their stunts.

All in all, I was not LITERALLY implying that they were going to lose. It was supposed to be humorous.

I HAVE LOVE FOR ALL TEAMS!!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME FIERCEBOARD!

Back