All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is Top Gun really going to do the assisted bounce back tumbling passes EVERY YEAR??? I swear I see them do the same thing every year and I wish they would think of something different... just sayin
I agree, I am a fan of Top Gun and love the assisted pass its time for something different. IMO

I was absolutely GLORIOUSLY heap until stunts.
Holy bejeezuzz. I really don't know what to say.
I love Marlins...but...but..

i feel like they put too much in there stunts..the first part of it hit pretty good..but it looks like its too much for them to handle. i think they can take out part of that stunt and still be fine.

other than all the falls i think they look a million times better than the beginning of the season!!! love you Tsu!!!! can't wait to see you guys hit this routine!
A little part of me died when Maison fell, but I think they're performing a lot better. They were probably just having a bad day.

That Tsunami video was not what I was hoping to see. Time to rethink your stunts if only 2 stay in the air. The first part is great, I just don't see the need for the part that didn't hit. Their jump section still looks rough but hopefully by worlds it look more pulled together.
I also might suggest them getting new skirts because a good half or more of the team had them around their waists by the end of the dance.

How many more comps do they have a chance to snag a bid at?

That Tsunami video was not what I was hoping to see. Time to rethink your stunts if only 2 stay in the air. The first part is great, I just don't see the need for the part that didn't hit. Their jump section still looks rough but hopefully by worlds it look more pulled together.
I also might suggest them getting new skirts because a good half or more of the team had them around their waists by the end of the dance.

How many more comps do they have a chance to snag a bid at?
Do they have an at large?

Back