All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is this them?

I am VERY obsessed with this routine. Only thing I don't like is the jumps at the back of tumbling. None of them (no offence) are overly good jumpers, so it looks a bit odd. Other than that, AMAZING! Love the dance.

chyeeaaa69 said:
I am VERY obsessed with this routine. Only thing I don't like is the jumps at the back of tumbling. None of them (no offence) are overly good jumpers, so it looks a bit odd. Other than that, AMAZING! Love the dance.

I'm not to crazy about it myself either but I think the only reason they have it in is because on a varsity score sheet you need two jump sequences!

I'm not to crazy about it myself either but I think the only reason they have it in is because on a varsity score sheet you need two jump sequences!

Yeah I understand why, I just don't like the placement. It takes away from the tumblers going a LOT especially considering the poor execution

They were fun! and I totally agree with the jump comment, especially Allstarcesi haha

Back