All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I completely agree with this! Loving all of the changes/cleaning...i had a feeling things would evolve into something i liked a lot more, but didn't expect this much this fast! Gives me great hope for the rest of the season!Both stunts and standing tumbling were much better, and i don't think there were changes but the pyramid looked cleaner too!! Loved seeing Gabbie back too, and props to her for the reverse double in the pyramid...I know a lot of flyers may not find that too challenging, but in my experience it isn't the easiest skill to just throw into a pyramid!

Also i heard Molly broke a toe this day....if it was before performing, awesome job for her to just get out there and suck it up!! When i first saw this video on facebook i thought the missing beginning may be because the order of skills could be changing, as many fierce boarders suggested, seems like they will hit the stunt better if it were earlier!

Sad i missed the Tsunami video before it got taken down....and Cali are looking great. This is going to be a great year for cheerleading!

Trust me you didn't miss anything. Tsunami doesn't have their routine yet, all they have, is the opening, running tumbling, and dance. The videos that people are posting are just stimulations.

If anyone has another video of Tsunami or knows where I can watch it let me know! I didn't get to see the others posted before they were made private!

There's no point in looking at video of a team's "routine" when it isn't their real routine. Tsunami doesn't have their routine yet but I have a video of them warming up their tumbling if you would like that.

I want to see their routine with the real music! I don't hate the routine, I don't love it. I think it can look good later on!

Tsunami doesn't have their routine yet. All they have choreographed so far is the opening, running tumbling, and the dance. Whay your watching is a stimulation.

Sadly I have to agree with being disappointed with Tsunami. They were extremely sloppy, no one seemed excited, not much tumbling, timing was off, jumps were just...:confused:... etc. I know its still November and they have time to improve but from all the hype I expected to at least see more potential =/ and this is coming from someone who loveddddd tsunami last year......JMO
ETA: Hopefully they can change my opinion in the months to come:)

The videos that you are watching aren't of Tsunami's routine. Tsunami doesn't have their routine yet, what your watching is a stimulation. All Tsunami has choreographed is the opening, running tumbling, and the dance. And btw they performed 2 times because one of their athletes got injured, so they're exhausted from the 1st performance. I have a video of them warming up tumbling, they almost have full squad doubles! Trust me they have improved :)

I said this in the other thread, but they looked utterly confused. The dance was probably their strong point in the routine. I never jumped on the Tsunami bandwagon. Yes they were good and I was so inspired in their story of having to perform 4 times, but that was it. They were hyped up so much for no reason at all.

Tsunami doesn't have their routine yet, they performed a stimulation at Spirit Unlimited. Trust me they are beast, and they are going to be beast this year. The are looking amazing at practices. Btw Tsunami had to perform twice, so they were a little exhausted come the second performance. Trust me Tsunami look will ahev everything together soon. :)

Back