All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Holy cow. That is fantastic videography/editing and some high-dollar cameras and lenses.

I know right? I saw that and wondered HOW did that slip through? It is the type of video I have wanted to make (as a hobby) for cheer for a while. Other EP's (and we know you read this) this is how you do it!

I know right? I saw that and wondered HOW did that slip through? It is the type of video I have wanted to make (as a hobby) for cheer for a while. Other EP's (and we know you read this) this is how you do it!

The lighting there was not ideal, but the camera person(s) had a combination of great equipment and an even better "eye" for getting great angles that made for awesome footage anyway. The way they changed focal points, depth of field, etc. was inspiring to me as a recent camera enthusiast.

Can you imagine them at NCA with the lights and backdrop?

The lighting there was not ideal, but the camera person(s) had a combination of great equipment and an even better "eye" for getting great angles that made for awesome footage anyway. The way they changed focal points, depth of field, etc. was inspiring to me as a recent camera enthusiast.

The Lighting was actually terrible aswell as the Location but i think the videographer did a great job with this movie

This video was great, definitely captured the atmosphere of a major competition!

Now I want my coach to bring his go-pro to practice to stunt with!

That was a really good video. Just wish each cut was a bit longer to see the skills better.

I agree. The setting for the videoing was not even ideal. Put them in the arean of NCA and the video that could be made would be epic.

And, what I really appreciate about this video is that it sets a bar all future videos have to meet. It is going to either be on par, better, or les than something like this. People wont be able to get away with things less than this much longer.

Back