All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am betting every team in the Small Coed division has made "upgrades" to their routines. Its a very tight and competitive division. We shall see who can execute these upgrades flawlessly because thats what its going to take to win this division. With the upgraded deductions this year, there is just no room for even a bobble. Soo excited to watch, I know I'll be on the edge of my seat (if I get one) the entire time. ;) See you at the Milkhouse!!!

I'm definitely rooting for them. It'd be nice to see a team come out of nowhere and slam dunk it!

I wouldn't necessarily say ICE is the a team coming out of nowhere... (unless your literally referring to Indiana, haha jk jk). This team has been on everyone's radar for a while, it's just always come down to them hitting or not. IMO--> Allstar revolution for what they did and how they placed at NCA is the team out of nowhere in this division this season.

You said it right AndrewSky. Between those stacked teams (ICE, Smoke, Smoed, Brandon, and Rockstar) and a ton of teams working hard to break into what I'd call these top 5 sm coed teams right now, I predict that 1 fall, some bobbles, or just a few tumbling busts will cost teams a few places. On Friday and Saturday, it'll cost them entry into the semis and finals...

Back