All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Watching Lady Bullets again, I really do not like their standing tumbling formations at ALL.
I would rather see Amanda and the other 4 all do 1 to whip doubles than have Amanda tumble in front of other girls doing it and have only 4 (I have a huge hate for even numbers in standing tumbling).
Also I don't think the 3 to double formation really shows off how many they have. When I see formations like that, I just assume most are faked.
I love the routine, and they are definitely my favourite in small senior, actually one of my favourite teams in any division, but I think they could look so much more impressive and beastly with some different formations.

Watching Lady Bullets again, I really do not like their standing tumbling formations at ALL.
I would rather see Amanda and the other 4 all do 1 to whip doubles than have Amanda tumble in front of other girls doing it and have only 4 (I have a huge hate for even numbers in standing tumbling).
Also I don't think the 3 to double formation really shows off how many they have. When I see formations like that, I just assume most are faked.
I love the routine, and they are definitely my favourite in small senior, actually one of my favourite teams in any division, but I think they could look so much more impressive and beastly with some different formations.

I wish Amanda was flying. She is SO GOOD!

I couldn't agree more with you.
It is just cleaner, and their choreography overall is much more creative. Not to mention the young talent on that team is OUTSTANDING. i wish they allowed juniors at worlds again just so i could see them compete live one more time!

I have a LOT of questions about Senior Elites routine if someone knows a lot about it and could private message me.

Back