All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All of Small Coed looks amazing this year. Brandon, Smoed, Rays, Beatles, ASR, and all the other teams in the division have each brought something exciting and new to the table. I would hate to be judging this division at Worlds, it's gonna be insane! Good luck to all, I can't wait to watch these amazing athletes in person!:)

I wouldn't necessarily say ICE is the a team coming out of nowhere... (unless your literally referring to Indiana, haha jk jk). This team has been on everyone's radar for a while, it's just always come down to them hitting or not. IMO--> Allstar revolution for what they did and how they placed at NCA is the team out of nowhere in this division this season.

You said it right AndrewSky. Between those stacked teams (ICE, Smoke, Smoed, Brandon, and Rockstar) and a ton of teams working hard to break into what I'd call these top 5 sm coed teams right now, I predict that 1 fall, some bobbles, or just a few tumbling busts will cost teams a few places. On Friday and Saturday, it'll cost them entry into the semis and finals...

I meant that I feel that a lot of people aren't predicting them for the win you know? I kind of think they're an underdog. I think Mysterious and ASR have a great chance Of top 5 too. I just think its going to come down to hits the cleanest routine...Basically I'm repeating you ;)

I wouldn't necessarily say ICE is the a team coming out of nowhere... (unless your literally referring to Indiana, haha jk jk). This team has been on everyone's radar for a while, it's just always come down to them hitting or not. IMO--> Allstar revolution for what they did and how they placed at NCA is the team out of nowhere in this division this season.

You said it right AndrewSky. Between those stacked teams (ICE, Smoke, Smoed, Brandon, and Rockstar) and a ton of teams working hard to break into what I'd call these top 5 sm coed teams right now, I predict that 1 fall, some bobbles, or just a few tumbling busts will cost teams a few places. On Friday and Saturday, it'll cost them entry into the semis and finals...

That's how I thought it was going to be last year! But remember how Smoed managed to get silver with 3 stunt falls, and Brandon beat everyone by enough that they could have dropped all their stunts and still won? I'm seriously hoping things are actually competitive this year.

That's how I thought it was going to be last year! But remember how Smoed managed to get silver with 3 stunt falls, and Brandon beat everyone by enough that they could have dropped all their stunts and still won? I'm seriously hoping things are actually competitive this year.

with the way the scoresheet is made this year i think it will most certainly be competitive...

Back