All-Star 2012 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are also taking 3 alternates but they will not be "on the team" who do you think the alternates will be? Rebecca Bross, Sarah Finegan and if Nastia doesn't make the team definitley Nastia... I liked Bridget Sloan last night too...

gymrat12 ohio state jumpjn
I'm from Chicago and go to school in Michigan... I feel like I'm from a different country at school. So many people in Michigan act as though it is the only state in America... And they don't leave Michigan! Well, most of them don't... I left my state for college, and I am among very few "out of staters" in Michigan.

Oh, and they drool over UofM OR Michigan State, not both... I just don't understand... :help:

The Alternates will of course be in London. I'm not sure they'll be in the Opening Ceremonies... they'll just be there in case something gets injured? not sure though?

I have 1 main thing to ask. Bross had to have heard the bell... why continue to do all that fluff stuff before your dismount? I know some of it is needed in a routine, but that double bell going off mid roundoff had to throw her off for her dismount, and the last thing she needs in that dismount is any type of distraction

The Alternates will of course be in London. I'm not sure they'll be in the Opening Ceremonies... they'll just be there in case something gets injured? not sure though?
It's such a weird situation with the alternates... the Beijing alternates stayed in Japan and if they were needed, they were going to be flown into China. I wonder if it will be similar for this Olympics.

I'm from Chicago and go to school in Michigan... I feel like I'm from a different country at school. So many people in Michigan act as though it is the only state in America... And they don't leave Michigan! Well, most of them don't... I left my state for college, and I am among very few "out of staters" in Michigan.

Oh, and they drool over UofM OR Michigan State, not both... I just don't understand... :help:
Don't go to Alabama then ACEDAD haha UA or AU?

Don't go to Alabama then ACEDAD haha UA or AU?

There's no in between...

Guilty... I was born and raised in Ohio... went to THE OSU :) and still live here haha

I have 1 main thing to ask. Bross had to have heard the bell... why continue to do all that fluff stuff before your dismount? I know some of it is needed in a routine, but that double bell going off mid roundoff had to throw her off for her dismount, and the last thing she needs in that dismount is any type of distraction
I haven't seen it yet... but really. that deserves a facepalm. I think that just shows that she doesn't really know how to make quick decisions.

My team prediction:
JWiebs (I like to make Justin Bieber/Jordyn Wieber jokes that no one laughs at)
Aly Raisman
Maroney
Nastia Liukin
Gabby Douglas and ASac are tie for the last spot for me.

Back