All-Star 2012 Visa's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SHUT UP. I at least want her to have a strong showing tonight :(
They're saying she's sitting down now, and they think it scared her more than anything. Apparently, she landed on her back and has had back problems in the past. Live updates are saying they're just checking it out and she should be fine. Hopefully she competes!

Now there are twitter rumors that Maroney is out of the competition. :(
Who are you following on twitter? I kind of want to make a 'list' so I have them all in one place. I'm following a few different sources but they're all coming in scattered and with other tweets interspersed it's stressing me out lol.

Who are you following on twitter? I kind of want to make a 'list' so I have them all in one place. I'm following a few different sources but they're all coming in scattered and with other tweets interspersed it's stressing me out lol.
I follow @InsideGym @gymnastike @NBCOlympics @AAinsworthNBC
the twitter that said McKayla was out was @theworldgymnast , but I'm not fully trusting it yet. It's only a rumor right now.

I follow @InsideGym @gymnastike @NBCOlympics @AAinsworthNBC
the twitter that said McKayla was out was @theworldgymnast , but I'm not fully trusting it yet. It's only a rumor right now.
Hah okay, I'm following those people as well, except for theworldgymnast. I have a few others in there, but here it is if anyone wants: Twitter

ETA and Maroney scratched. Showing signs of concussions and is petitioning for trials. Sad day.

Maroney is scratched from today...showing signs of concussion...petitioning for trials

Disappointing for her, to say the least, but if she has a concussion, it's the best decision

Hah okay, I'm following those people as well, except for theworldgymnast. I have a few others in there, but here it is if anyone wants: Twitter

ETA and Maroney scratched. Showing signs of concussions and is petitioning for trials. Sad day.
The twitter list is great, thanks for sharing :)

And yeah, I'm reading that she's going to hospital as a precaution :confused:

The twitter list is great, thanks for sharing :)

And yeah, I'm reading she's going to hospital as a precaution :confused:
No problem! I added Dominique Moceanu and Shawn since they've been tweeting a good amount today, too. If anyone wants someone else added let me know!

Latest posts

Back