All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Now that our competitive season is about to start Top Gun oo5 Music will be coming out very soon! Following the topgunoo5 instagram will be best in knowing when it is first released as well as other merchandise contest we are having through social media! Pretty excited to hear peoples opinion about this years routine!

i can't even make out what it says..

ETA: nevermind, figured it out. ice queens have the voiceover as a rebuttal to great whites voiceover of "you cold? sub zero". but VAS has said they didn't ask for the voiceover

Yeah GWs says "we jaws, you nemo" and VAS says "Yeah we heard y'all lil raps, but y'all didn't deliver it right, cause if y'all jaws, and we nemo, that just means _____ we got stripes"
I shouldn't criticize VAS for this voiceover, but the music mixer was a bit distasteful. A little dig, a little cockiness is fun, but many of those girls on both teams are friends and have cheered together multiple times on team Canada. Isn't my cup of tea. Great mix though.
ETA: I've heard word it's being taken out.

Yeah GWs says "we jaws, you nemo" and VAS says "Yeah we heard y'all lil raps, but y'all didn't deliver it right, cause if y'all jaws, and we nemo, that just means _____ we got stripes"
I shouldn't criticize VAS for this voiceover, but the music mixer was a bit distasteful. A little dig, a little cockiness is fun, but many of those girls on both teams are friends and have cheered together multiple times on team Canada. Isn't my cup of tea. Great mix though.
its "that just means we earned our stripes"

just playing devils advocate.... so does GW's about nemo and the whole subzero thing a good thing towards VAS??
i mean if were going to call out one program lets call out all the other programs with hidden/unhidden messages towards other teams...?

just playing devils advocate.... so does GW's about nemo and the whole subzero thing a good thing towards VAS??
i mean if were going to call out one program lets call out all the other programs with hidden/unhidden messages towards other teams...?

When I heard the music at first, I thought the "sub-zero" thing was a dig at VAS too tbh, I'm still not convinced it's not, but that's a bit more of a subtle dig than just flat out saying it. If Senior Elite put "you told us to sit back down where we belong so we'll sit back down on our throne" or something like that, wouldn't that be a BIT much for a lot of people? And this isn't just because it's VAS vs GWs, it's just, in my opinion, a little too in your face.
However, in both instances (apparently, I haven't spoken to anyone from VAS about that voiceover) the voiceover was not decided/hinted at/requested by the teams themselves and were put in by the mixers, so I put a bit more fault on JR/Rizz (I'm assuming who made this mix) than I am VAS.

Latest posts

Back