All-Star 2013-2014 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I heard the music at first, I thought the "sub-zero" thing was a dig at VAS too tbh, I'm still not convinced it's not, but that's a bit more of a subtle dig than just flat out saying it. If Senior Elite put "you told us to sit back down where we belong so we'll sit back down on our throne" or something like that, wouldn't that be a BIT much for a lot of people? And this isn't just because it's VAS vs GWs, it's just, in my opinion, a little too in your face.
However, in both instances (apparently, I haven't spoken to anyone from VAS about that voiceover) the voiceover was not decided/hinted at/requested by the teams themselves and were put in by the mixers, so I put a bit more fault on JR/Rizz (I'm assuming who made this mix) than I am VAS.
I'm in love with stars and maybe its just me but that would be absolutely hilarious. that voiceover would be perfect hahaha

I'm in love with stars and maybe its just me but that would be absolutely hilarious. that voiceover would be perfect hahaha

It would be funny, I agree with that, it's just... Idk in my opinion there's a fine line between funny/clever and just downright... Distasteful.

When I heard the music at first, I thought the "sub-zero" thing was a dig at VAS too tbh, I'm still not convinced it's not, but that's a bit more of a subtle dig than just flat out saying it. If Senior Elite put "you told us to sit back down where we belong so we'll sit back down on our throne" or something like that, wouldn't that be a BIT much for a lot of people? And this isn't just because it's VAS vs GWs, it's just, in my opinion, a little too in your face.
However, in both instances (apparently, I haven't spoken to anyone from VAS about that voiceover) the voiceover was not decided/hinted at/requested by the teams themselves and were put in by the mixers, so I put a bit more fault on JR/Rizz (I'm assuming who made this mix) than I am VAS.

ive heard directly by ice queens and liz (the coach) that they didnt ask for that VO (its not their style) im sure it will be taken out....

hope you didnt take my post defensive i was just playing devils advocate :)

ive heard directly by ice queens and liz (the coach) that they didnt ask for that VO (its not their style) im sure it will be taken out....

hope you didnt take my post defensive i was just playing devils advocate :)

No I fully understand your point of view. Trust me, when I was first sent Great Whites music my first message to Ali (Great Whites coach) was "is that sub-zero comment a dig at VAS?" and she fully stands by it not being one, but it can be interpreted as one. I've heard the same thing through word of mouth. Like I said I blame the music mixer himself for it.

This is about Cali Sparkle's 1st mix of this year!
Okay, I just found out their main stunt song was Kylie Minogue - Skirt, which was HARD to find!!! Lol
Now I would like to know their pyramid song, it's killing me!

Latest posts

Back