All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I see what you're saying. Just my opinion that i'd rather have crop tops

BUT i agree that youths and below should have full tops. But juniors...
theres such an overlap, (10yr olds - 18 can be senior, and anyone under 14 can be junior) that i feel like juniors should maybe be allowed to have crops? Just depends. I would hate for a crossover (on a junior and senior team) to have to buy two versions of a uniform, for example.

I am on both a senior and a junior team but I prefer full tops so I just wear a full top for both teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The only problem I have with t shirts at practice is that sometimes my flyer's hand will slip off my shoulder. I think this has something to do with the material of our shirts, this has only happened a few times.

Yes, but if wearing a tank that fits close to the body rather than a tee can prevent an injury why not do it? It covers and is less likely to get in the way and cause a problem. I watched a girl tumble completely out of a tee this week at out gym. It could have been bad had she gotten tangled in it.

Every time I do twisting tumbling skills I get lost in them when I wear tshirts. Like at my staff meeting for NCA, I threw a full on dead mat and my shirt got stuck around my head and arms so it freaked me out a bit. And that's why I never liked wearing shirts to practice in.

I wore a crop top my entire time through all-star and than once I went to college we had full tops. Never had an accident due to the uniform but I do not like how full top uniforms tend to ride up ... Then you have some girls with mid sections showing and others who don't and it is very distracting IMO

My CPs old gym required all of the cheerleaders (tiny level 1 to senior level 5) to wear a black body suit under their full tops so if their tops rose up that the stomachs would not show. The tops were form fitted so there wasn't too much of a problem of them rising up.

Yes, but if wearing a tank that fits close to the body rather than a tee can prevent an injury why not do it? It covers and is less likely to get in the way and cause a problem. I watched a girl tumble completely out of a tee this week at out gym. It could have been bad had she gotten tangled in it.

My daughter's new gym does not have practice wear. So the girls just wear t-shirts and shorts. I always make my daughter wear a form-fitting tank and biker shorts. Mainly because she does not want her shirt flying up when she is tumbling or stretching (bridges, etc.) She would be so embarrassed. lol

Found a couple on GK's website

Warrior Elite from Hawaii. (The top is cute, the pants really bizarre. The black on the bottom of the capris make the thighs look unnecessarily wide.)
2gsg6fp.jpg

Cheer Heat Fire
294j7vb.jpg

Victory Allstars (I like this one. Basic but still pretty!)
2n68z2w.jpg

i love how cheer heat fire also has bows for the boys on the team;)

the boys in my team are already freaking out by the thought our uniform might have some mystic parts and the teamname in rhinestones....I gonna show this picture and tell them I think it will make them look more as a team...they are going to die!:)

I wish "warriors" was bigger... There's too much white space and it seems tiny and hard to read from afar. And in an awkward place on the chest. I will never like capris. But the top is cute just needs bigger/bolder font.
I like the other two though!

Back