All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am obsessed with how they came out :D
BadpgNvCcAAVVqK.jpg
Love these, but the blue is a lot darker than I thought it would be. Isn't this gym traditionally a baby blue and not royal?

Same.... Idk what about it makes it $500. There are rhinestones but not $500 worth, and there isn't like a ton of special fabrics or anything,,,it's pretty simple

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Exchange rate and "international" shipping (I know it's only 10 feet away, but it still costs significantly more to ship to Canada.

I'm just guessing though. Maybe they just got ripped off. :eek:

Exchange rate and "international" shipping (I know it's only 10 feet away, but it still costs significantly more to ship to Canada.

I'm just guessing though. Maybe they just got ripped off. :eek:

That was my thought. Canadian dollar isn't as strong as American. Plus shipping (depending on factory location). Can stretch your dollars.

so im really confused by the name on the uniform but i found this on tumblr and i think its so gorgeous!!

tumblr_mwxkhgjwOY1qakrsoo1_500.jpg

These are actually a lot nicer in person, and look amazing on the floor. The back I wasn't a fan of, but that's not shown here :p

Did you come up with anything else since you got some more input?

No not yet... I think I'm going to go with sublimated and two arms (after getting everyone's input) but I'm gonna let the uniform companies come up with their own designs and then we'll see... I have NO CLUE where to begin on designing a sublimated uniform lol

Ok-- so I understand that new gym owners may not necessarily know how horrendous certain things look (e.g. all mystic, a million cut-outs, butt pockets), but you know SOMEONE along the process thought the uniform was hideous. So why don't they step up?

addf62823e68dc48484324f4fd66d50b.jpg

My gyms new uniforms - we love them! They are flattering on everyone and we're super excited. :) I know there's a lot of mystic but I like it anyway, probably biased because it's my gym though!

I really like the stripe design on the sleeves but I wish the black part started up on the shoulders like the white.

Ok-- so I understand that new gym owners may not necessarily know how horrendous certain things look (e.g. all mystic, a million cut-outs, butt pockets), but you know SOMEONE along the process thought the uniform was hideous. So why don't they step up?

The customer is always right. Unless the gym askes for suggestions it's not really in the reps position to say anything. Especially when the company offers it in the catalogue or if the gym owner drew it up themselves.

gument being the allover mystic - we all know it's horrible but as a rep why would you go against your company and tell your customer not to get it when it's in the catalogue? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and who is to the say the reps know best. :confused:

Back