All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The customer is always right. Unless the gym askes for suggestions it's not really in the reps position to say anything. Especially when the company offers it in the catalogue or if the gym owner drew it up themselves.

gument being the allover mystic - we all know it's horrible but as a rep why would you go against your company and tell your customer not to get it when it's in the catalogue? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and who is to the say the reps know best. :confused:
Yeah, I know you're right. I feel like our Varsity rep has some input on what we design, but that could be because we've developed a great relationship with her.

addf62823e68dc48484324f4fd66d50b.jpg

My gyms new uniforms - we love them! They are flattering on everyone and we're super excited. :) I know there's a lot of mystic but I like it anyway, probably biased because it's my gym though!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

well, i don't love a 100% mystic uniform. but really, if the blue were solid i don't have one negative thing to say. it's well designed and bra friendly. though i would make the change @BuegeSmalls mentioned about having the black strip continue up with the silver one.

regarding the VA Wild one - it's not terrible, but i just really liked their old one so much more. the top and bottom just don't really flow, either. (and side note that isn't completely related to Wild - but since when did varsity start putting the V on the top and bottom? once is enough. pretty soon we'll all be covered in Vs)

I don't understand how Canada manages to do sublimation perfectly every time and here in the US it's awful more often than not.

Over this season, MOST of the sublimation I've seen in these parts has been the same company, so one done right I guess means most/all done right!

Virginia Wild new uniform
20a659485adf11e3af4f1236c2a5de38_8.jpg
What do their old uniforms look like? I keep seeing people post about how they were in love with those. I wish the black and white on the shorts were switched. The cheetah on the shorts is so hard to see since there isn't white around it to make it pop. I just want to give them cheetah print bows!
Does the black on the shoulders/arms have that like sublimated type cheetah print that the old WCSS had on the wrists on them?

What do their old uniforms look like? I keep seeing people post about how they were in love with those. I wish the black and white on the shorts were switched. The cheetah on the shorts is so hard to see since there isn't white around it to make it pop. I just want to give them cheetah print bows!
Does the black on the shoulders/arms have that like sublimated type cheetah print that the old WCSS had on the wrists on them?

they were GK, no white and subtle leopard that looked gold from far away. with shorts and a skirt

Virginia Wild Fierce in GK Cheer Uniforms - GK Cheer. Bring it On! | GK Elite - Cheer

As a former Head Coach there I have to say that I dislike these as well!...after all of the hard work, prototypes and revisions we went through with the former GK Uni's. Not to mention the fugly uniform protypes that the uniform provider they have now (Not GK) gave us in the past seasons I am kind of dissapointed and underwhelmed! Maybe I need to see the black fabric and the uniform under stage lights to really appreciate it!.....I dunno! :confused:

Va Wilds former uniform was one of my favorites of all time and I HATE animal print but there's was just.....perfect and completely captured the name/style of the gym. I don't think I'd have been a fan of practically anything that had to follow that one.

Va Wilds former uniform was one of my favorites of all time and I HATE animal print but there's was just.....perfect and completely captured the name/style of the gym. I don't think I'd have been a fan of practically anything that had to follow that one.

I Agree completely @12stepCheermom we went through many many hours and many uniform providers to get that perfect uniform!!!!...I had a feeling that anything to come after that uni wouldnt compete or compare unless it had that same print and flash to it as the old GK uniform!.....sadly I was correct :-/

well, i don't love a 100% mystic uniform. but really, if the blue were solid i don't have one negative thing to say. it's well designed and bra friendly. though i would make the change @BuegeSmalls mentioned about having the black strip continue up with the silver one.

regarding the VA Wild one - it's not terrible, but i just really liked their old one so much more. the top and bottom just don't really flow, either. (and side note that isn't completely related to Wild - but since when did varsity start putting the V on the top and bottom? once is enough. pretty soon we'll all be covered in Vs)
I thought the same about the black strip, it cuts off kind of weird, but the good thing is we don't go through a big uniform company, so we can always send them back to the lady who makes them if the coaches decide they want to add anything
eta: I also am not generally a fan of full mystic, but for an all mystic uniform I like it

Back