All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Are the shoulders completely mesh on the new CJA uni?

I honestly think that this whole crop top versus non crop top debate is getting a little silly. Each parent is going to make a decision that they think is best for their child do we all agree no but I have a hard enough parenting my own child, I don't need to parent anyone else's. It honestly doesn't affect my life if someone I don't know chooses not to allow their daughter to wear a crop top. Its their right as a parent to make those choices.
I know when I was cheering our gym had crop tops and I hated it but to be on the team, I had to wear one. So as soon as I was finished on the floor my parents would hand me something to wear over it. And yes, I wore a bikini to the beach but for me it was that I felt like everyone was staring at my pudge on the floor, even though I knew mentally no one was and at the beach with my friends, there was no pressure to look amazing from an overwhelming crowd.

Catching up on all of this a little late.. But I'll add my comments anyway. I wore a full top through most of my cheer career while I was at a very conservative gym.. Didn't wear a half top until I was an alternate for a worlds team last year (my junior year of college). By then my body had changed quite a bit and I didn't feel super comfortable in a crop, but it was beautiful and in the end it felt great to wear it and get to be a part of the team.. As others have said it's only 2:30!

This whole conversation going on here kind of baffles me.. The gym I was at offered full tops to everyone as far as I can tell. Senior level 4 and above wore crop tops but there were multiple people on those teams who wore full tops for various reasons.. Whether it be religious, personal comfort, or a mom not wanting her daughter to wear the crop. From reading y'all's posts I'm guessing that's not how it works elsewhere? I guess I always assumed if you were on a crop top team and didn't feel comfortable you would just wear a full top...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I think mesh anywhere is a bad idea but on the pants especially.

Especially since the top side mesh panel is located exactly where I'd need to grab those poor capris to hoist them up over my big butt. Luckily, this uni was definitely not designed with me in mind :cool:

I would hate for that mesh to rip.

The small amount of mesh on my CP's sleeves is so dang fragile; I seriously cannot imagine it being used across the shoulders, down the leg and over the hip/pelvis. This just can't be for real.

this isnt a new uniform but can i just say how gorgeous these new UA bows are! perfection! :cloud9:
2kg19u.jpg
ughhh i wish i could have one, theyre gorgeous

Quite an unflattering picture but here is CJA's where you can see all the elements.
The top part looks almost leather like?
14m9u7q.jpg

Quite an unflattering picture but here is CJA's where you can see all the elements.
The top part looks almost leather like?
14m9u7q.jpg

Well my BFF that owns a boutique did say pleather is HOT right now...

Back