All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Another GlitzGirl uniform...that neck line:eek: It's like they cut a top of a prom dress, added a team name and made weird sleeves and shorts to match...
2vil66v.jpg

Ummm please tell me this is not for real?

Is that tubetop GlitzGirl uni even legal? I thought the uniform rules said no tube tops? There has to be some type of over the shoulder sleeve/thick strap on at least one arm.. right?

But has any gym actually put these on a team and sent them out on the mat?

No I believe it is just their marketing strategies. For example the company were at comp yesterday and the cheerleaders were handing out leaflets/talking about the company to customers and they were wearing those uniforms. I think its like a "work" uniform if that makes sense?

No I believe it is just their marketing strategies. For example the company were at comp yesterday and the cheerleaders were handing out leaflets/talking about the company to customers and they were wearing those uniforms. I think its like a "work" uniform if that makes sense?

That's just so wrong. I wouldn't let my cp anywhere near that booth. In fact, she's the one that showed me the above offending pic with the enhancements, like, oh jeez, look at this, mom!

Like Fancy Face has their own uniform that they have their models wear

A-Towne AllStars out of Cumming, GA new uniforms:
ATAUniform.jpg

Assuming this isn't the same A-Towne that was red, black, and white...?
I do like these though. Not 100% sold on the material of the blue. A little too holographic for my liking.

Back