All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I say that comparatively (and not in a bad way, I don't mean it bad) but coed doesn't get nearly the sort of following/attention/drama as others in our program or in his division. (And this is really my perspective as an outsider since were new). So comparatively, they're invisible. If there's CEA talk going on it's generally not about his team and if there's talk about large coed going on it tends to be more with cheetahs, Cali or TGLC. Coed is sortof the after thought. Both positive and negative. When their video goes up they'll get a few errant comments, when another team in the division is posted (or SE or SSX) they'll get pages of comments.

Which again, works for me. He gets to be on a team that matches his goals and intensity and I get to avoid the vast majority of the drama so it all works out well. The good thing about being less talked about is that you're less talked about ;)

Not sure if that makes sense, and again I see all that as a good thing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

In my opinion, this is how it should be. You show up at a competition, do your job and leave. No drama. It used to be that way for ALL of the teams at CEA. It's part of what attracted me to the program. The kids came to do a job, did it, then on to the next competition. The kids were pretty anonymous, with the exception of a couple. So, you could just love on a team. It made us cohesive. Just one big swarm of Teal. But, that was in the stone age before social media.
PS . You are not an outsider! CEA IS YOUR HOME NOW! ;-)

Last edited:
well if you want to wear something like that be prepared for the comments. I don't think its rude at all because it's true, and everyone is thinking it.
And there's already been pages of those comments and again referring to the athletes as strippers had also been stated and disapproved of earlier in the thread.

ETA: that end part sounds weird, if it's wrong I'm sorry in advance to the grammar police lol

And there's already been pages of those comments and again referring to the athletes as strippers had also been stated and disapproved of earlier in the thread.

ETA: that end part sounds weird, if it's wrong I'm sorry in advance to the grammar police lol

Well I can't possibly read every page!

I think their mens uniforms are great, this doesn't need to turn into a shade throwing contest.

no offense, but if you seriously sit here and read through 337 pages of a thread :confused: you need to get out of the house a lot more often.......

No, but you can at least read back to see what else has been said. You (general you) are clearly not the first person to have an opinion on the TG uniform 5 days after it was first revealed.

So, after getting caught up the last 20 pages or so (so yes, I have read every page to those saying you can't.. I've been following this thread since it started..) and the whole TG OO5 uniform debate has gotten out of hand. Most people don't like it, including me, but that doesn't mean we should go bashing each other.. What's done is done. can we leave it at that?

In other uniform topics: I'm really excited to see what SE & Coed Elite have in store! Also, with the whole full top rule coming into effect soon, I was thinking of how the teams with a gym uniform would do it.. That's when I watched the video of Rays Slate and thought that if they just extended the part on the stomach in blue like the guys uniform it would look pretty cool as a full top.

no offense, but if you seriously sit here and read through 337 pages of a thread :confused: you need to get out of the house a lot more often.......

But who just opens a thread and posts, without reading ANY of it? All she had to do was read back like 2-3 pages and see. It's not like the discussion was on page 150 - it's like the most recent thing on here.

I swear, do you just wake up feeling contrary, or do you have to at least have some breakfast first? :rolleyes:

i was responding to the person who said that basically everyone else did. it was a general comment. don't take things so dang seriously.

Back