All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i was responding to the person who said that basically everyone else did. it was a general comment. don't take things so dang seriously.

Then quote me. I didn't sit in my house and read this thread from start to finish. But I have kept up with this thread since the beginning of the season, so yes I have read all 337 pages. And have still managed to get out of my house too, imagine that! The person obviously went back far enough in the thread to see the TG uni, so they could have read the rest of the conversation too.

But who just opens a thread and posts, without reading ANY of it?

Me...and lots of others. But when we have to - because we can't hold our tongue any longer, or we'll forget what our witty quip would be if we didn't post right that second - we apologize first. It goes like this:

"Sorry I haven't been able to read this whole thread before posting, and someone may have said this already, but..."

I deleted that post, it was completely unnecessary. Let's move on.

Me...and lots of others. But when we have to - because we can't hold our tongue any longer, or we'll forget what our witty quip would be if we didn't post right that second - we apologize first. It goes like this:

"Sorry I haven't been able to read this whole thread before posting, and someone may have said this already, but..."

I've posted without reading all of a thread, but nothing? Not one post? Like... Not a clue that there is 30 pages of discussion about it?

And yeah, at least feel bad about it! Not "well I can't be bothered to read YOUR posts, but y'all should definitely read mine!" #Rude #BLC

Side note - my daughters' old gym got new uniforms for their top team. :eek: I'm kinda glad we're not there anymore. Cp19 loves it and wishes she was still there, but I think I'm good... But we have a lot of friends in it, so I have to pretend it's beautiful. (think Fierce's one-piece shorts thing with the side cutout, one sleeved, in all white, with gold trim)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Side note - my daughters' old gym got new uniforms for their top team. :eek: I'm kinda glad we're not there anymore. Cp19 loves it and wishes she was still there, but I think I'm good... But we have a lot of friends in it, so I have to pretend it's beautiful. (think Fierce's one-piece shorts thing with the side cutout, one sleeved, in all white, with gold trim)

I saw those when they "revealed" them in the fall and those are quite possibly the most unflattering uniforms in the history of cheer. I'll see if I can somehow post a photo but who though solid white onesies were a good idea?

160alio.jpg

This is public on their gym Facebook page so I figured it's okay to repost.

I saw those when they "revealed" them in the fall and those are quite possibly the most unflattering uniforms in the history of cheer. I'll see if I can somehow post a photo but who though solid white onesies were a good idea?

Is this the same team that I saw recently out here?

Back