All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the American unis, they've never been a team to have too much flash and this goes with that, and with what's on trend...:)

American Flyers new uniforms!
1zg9pqe.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

In my personal opinion i loved the old ones, they were sublimated simple and ORIGINAL, now this just looks like everything else on the market, and definitely needs more red. Props for bra friendly though.

A small gym in the Charlotte area (I think this is their first or second season, not sure). Saw this posted online so figured it was okay to post. I believe they are neon yellow, silver mystic and white.
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1393168196.471494.jpg
they are the Trinity Force Allstars

A small gym in the Charlotte area (I think this is their first or second season, not sure). Saw this posted online so figured it was okay to post. I believe they are neon yellow, silver mystic and white.
View attachment 474 they are the Trinity Force Allstars

It's a clean uniform but the mystic and the neon is a bit much

On a positive note, sassy pants behind the trophy makes this awful uniform look adorable.

if they switched the white and neon, i could get behind this. i don't know what's happening to me?! like are my standards just that much lower after the travesties of this season? or have i lost all of my good taste and sense. i don't even hate the bumblebee uniform... i think i need to make a collage of beautiful uniforms to remind me what they're supposed to look like.

My standards of appropriate uniforms have been destroyed. If someone makes a 'best of current 2014' after NCA to remind me what GOOD ones look like going into worlds, I will be much happier.

I like the design, I'll say that. Just not a fan of the colour scheme!

Sooo..
On with some uniforms!!
Peach Arch Champion Cheer from Canada! (not exactly sure where in Canada..)
o6k6j4.png

the back of the top is just normal but with the little logo (like on the skirt)!
some of the younger teams have full tops i believe... not quite sure.
This is so simple and elegant. Love it

Back