All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

n32o8m.jpg

cheer excess France

I liked their previous ones (posted a few pages back) much better as these.

n32o8m.jpg

cheer excess France

I liked their previous ones (posted a few pages back) much better as these.

Me too! Plus: on the floor you couldn't see the "Excess" at all and it looked like they all wore a white strapless bra over their unis. Can they please go back to the other ones?

Me too! Plus: on the floor you couldn't see the "Excess" at all and it looked like they all wore a white strapless bra over their unis. Can they please go back to the other ones?
exactly what one of my teammates said! we were watching and she thought it looked like a 50's bathing suit or wrestle outfit with a white strapless on top. also the back is very low.
their previous kinda remind me of ours, maybe that's why I liked those so much better:)

There's also mesh that seems to go dangerously high on their thigh :eek:
And overall, it looks like this uniform is made of random parts put together, but there's nothing that makes the whole coherent.

Last edited:
Brandon Senior Black AND White new Unis :D
BmBdB_SIUAA3Exy.jpg:large

I kept looking at this and I couldn't figure out what was wrong... Now I see that the guys' uniform has black on the shoulders and upper arms. I thought that was the wall because it's blending in and I seriously couldn't figure out why he looked like he had such tiny arms and giant head.

:D Oops... He looks much better now that I see that he has shoulders.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back