All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA has really decided to go in a different direction this year...not my "favorites" of all time but I do like them. Can't wait to see them on the floor. I have a feeling they will look very crisp and clean. White always looks good!

JR ELITE!
jr.png
Really don't like the font on this one. I think Junior Elite needs a little bling to make it stand out more. Anyone think that the uniforms kind of all similar? Like on the arms they all have white, strip of teal and then mesh with rhinestones fading up. I like the crown on that bow that was posted earlier but I'm not a fan of it on the uniform. I'm happy this one doesn't have the blue-teal mystic!

Last edited:
I think once some of these uniforms are on the floor they will look better. Guess we'll have to wait and see tomorrow!

and it goes with the super plain, high slitted reversible skirt, right? don't get me wrong, i usually prefer less rhinestones... but they're both so plain. i would also like to make the word elite teal (white writing on a white top? weird) and center it and i'd feel better about the front. and i'm with everyone on the font. the J sort of looks like a g.

i lovvveeedd the butterfly on the back of youth's top, but the tiara isn't doing it for me. especially when one will be on their head with the bows. I think a super blinged "Princesses" would have worked better there.

i have a feeling the kids on that team are ecstatic about it though, and that makes me happy.

Really don't like the font on this one. I think Junior Elite needs a little bling to make it stand out more. Anyone think that the uniforms kind of all similar? Like on the arms they all have white, strip of teal and then mesh with rhinestones fading up. I like the crown on that bow that was posted earlier but I'm not a fan of it on the uniform. I'm happy this one doesn't have the blue-teal mystic!
Totally had a thought while reading this- maybe, with all their different uniforms, this is how they 'unite' them? Having a similar 'look' but with a few different elements? Similar to how FCA uses the same uniform but with different colors for different teams. It makes them 'CEA teams' but still gives each team their own style. Like how the lower level teams at different locations have the same uni just in black vs white.

I'm just going to sit back on the Sharks uni. I WISH I could access the Worlds thread where people (probably myself included) went bat-poop crazy over how much they didn't like it and how weird it was. I like it, but HOLY BRA BRIGADE.

...I also looked at CEA Triple X (or XXX) and thought, 'Why 30?'

Totally had a thought while reading this- maybe, with all their different uniforms, this is how they 'unite' them? Having a similar 'look' but with a few different elements? Similar to how FCA uses the same uniform but with different colors for different teams. It makes them 'CEA teams' but still gives each team their own style. Like how the lower level teams at different locations have the same uni just in black vs white.

I'm just going to sit back on the Sharks uni. I WISH I could access the Worlds thread where people (probably myself included) went bat-poop crazy over how much they didn't like it and how weird it was. I like it, but HOLY BRA BRIGADE.

...I also looked at CEA Triple X (or XXX) and thought, 'Why 30?'
I thought that too after I posted it hah

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Latest posts

Back