All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

did KC cheer get new unis this season? Jamie Christian has been tweeting pictures of their photoshoot and i don't recognize them. there's a tinies uni, a regular one and a fierce 5.

Instagram

did KC cheer get new unis this season? Jamie Christian has been tweeting pictures of their photoshoot and i don't recognize them. there's a tinies uni, a regular one and a fierce 5.

Instagram
Yes, KC Cheer did get new uniforms. Fierce 5 wore it for the first time at worlds the only thing different is that theirs says fierce 5 on the front and the rest have the kc logo on the front. The senior teams have crop tops, juniors and younger have it in a full top and tinys have a different one!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Wasn't sure about the pic I saw of Junior Elite but after seeing it up close (like in my lap) I really like it. I love the reversible skirt idea. I also had the same thought a previous poster had, most of the uniforms are similar and I thought it was (perhaps) planned that way to maintain some gym unity.

I really like the CEA uniforms, just the font is not for me (doesn't have, if they love it, it's all good). I just wish it would stand out a little more.

I wonder if Fearless 5 will have similar ones to Fierce 5's uniforms? I doubt they would have the same uniforms as the lower levels do.

Yes this is a new year for kc cheer for uniforms!

Fearless will get a new uniform for worlds. They were suppose to have Fearless across the front but it did not fit and we didn't know till the last second. So we are re designing right now.

BXhyPnmCQAABrck.jpg:large

im kinda surprised CEA hasnt done the whole two uniforms for 2 day competitions, i know alot of teams are slowly getting rid of that whole trend, but it'd be cool to see.

Lower levels have a 'program' uni I believe (Raleigh and KVegas). I don't know about the other gyms..they might.
Kvegas and the Charlotte side gyms 1-4 have the black program uniform and Raleigh and the eastern side gyms 1-4 have the white program uniform.

My opinion has already changed on some of the CEA uniforms from watching the showcase - the Youth Elite uniform looks AMAZING (with the black skirt) and the SSX uni has grown on me!

Back