All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BYGYeiOCMAEtbqQ.jpg:large

Cheer Express Miss Silver Med Sr 5

I really like these but I feel the uniform is a little too small on her

that cheer express uni is a no for me. individually, the details are nice... all together i am overwhelmed yet underwhelmed at the same time?

and not only do you need a strapless bra, you need a strapless bra that is no higher than 3 inches for it to not show inn the mesh or cutouts. yeah, okay.

Cheer Extreme IOC XXX!!!! i love it, its simple and clean!
iocxxx.png
Okay, I really really like the front of these uniforms, but then I was watching the SSX video that was posted in a different thread and saw the back of it.... Or lack thereof.

At the end of the performance, around 3:26, a girl stands up clapping and you see how there is like barely anything in the back! At first I was wondering which team uniform it was, then she turns and you see the huge block CEA. I have no idea how you could wear any type of bra with it at all. I know it's kinda hard to see, and if anyone has a better view of it I'd like to see it, but I don't see how you could wear a bra of any sort without it showing. The bottom of it is so thin.

First comp of the cheer season was on in Melbourne over the weekend... lots of new uniforms on display! Here are a few I managed to find pictures of on Facebook.

DreamTyme (new home of DreamGirls, now also has a coed team):
2ykjjgg.jpg

RMIT University new uni:
2hfv343.jpg

Atomic Allstars (new gym) pom uni:
2mebs3t.jpg

Southern Cross Cheer new uni:
close up
jl3rx5.jpg

on the floor
2rna2xg.jpg

Army Corps All Stars new uni (brand new team):
w057kk.jpg

Will try and get photos of other new ones too :)

I loved all of them....except the last one. I personally do not like half/crop tops, so for me was refreshing to see!

theres something off about the seniors one especially in the chest area. maybe its cause shes slightly leaned towards the side and not straight on but theres something about it that doesnt quite work for me..
but i LOVE the back/skorts/arms/every else :cloud9:

i really like the youth one - though, when i saw the sketch i felt that the extra neck straps would be too much and i still feel that way. youthies have little necks and shoulders and if it isn't playing a vital role in holding something up, then it's unnecessary, IMO. without those straps it'd be perfect.

the senior uniform... well there's one (or two) too many CA logos. and i wish they didn't sublimate. i guess this is one of those hybrids that designer boy (can't think of his name, ATM) was talking about with mesh and rhinestones and sublimation and motion flex. if they got rid of one of those elements it'd be great, i think. i would fill in the stomach mesh and change either the sublimation or the font of cheer athletics. something is off in that area.

i feel so negative lately, but all of these uniforms just have soo much going on.

The triangle on the stomach area for the austin senior isnt working for me and the lines behind the CA for plano youth is a no for me too :confused:

The senior uniform needs the stomach mesh filled & the front lettering changed to a smaller and cleaner font. The current font reminds me of the old youth uniform without the staggered letters (i.e. this one :)...... I could do without the arm "CA" logos as well, so the big back logo could be the main focus (I actually like the back overall) , but that doesn't bother me as much as the first two things I mentioned. The uniform would look so much cleaner overall with those changes.

Back