All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm glad to come back to this thread and see that someone pointed out that strapless/bandeau friendly does not a bra compatible uniform make. I love the medium coed uniform but when I saw the back (which I love ) and saw that comment I was like "girl bye" in my Head. I'm #flatchest but even still if I get dressed to run on Beach I know I need a sports bra (even though it's only the cutesy ones) to provide a little bit of support. Doesn't breast tissue tear? Isn't that why we need support from bras?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I've also heard about breast tissue tearing too, which is why I cannot believe I had to tell the high school team I'm coaching that they need to wear a sports bra every practice, whether they think they have the goods or not.

603057_10153417742600385_1049118409_n.jpg

(this ones the back)
sorry these are huge :oops:
power cheer pythons
I don't mind the uniform with capris, even though I dislike the idea of capris. I just think a nice, clean skirt looks better than anything.
But on the second one... Did Varsity really have to put their logo in the middle of the mesh section? Could they not find a better place for it? I don't know, it just looks odd to me.

I don't mind the uniform with capris, even though I dislike the idea of capris. I just think a nice, clean skirt looks better than anything.
But on the second one... Did Varsity really have to put their logo in the middle of the mesh section? Could they not find a better place for it? I don't know, it just looks odd to me.
I think that may be their new "spot" bc if I remember correctly, our new uni's have the logo there as well. They are leos over shorts. I would post a picture, but I don't have a good one.

I'm glad to come back to this thread and see that someone pointed out that strapless/bandeau friendly does not a bra compatible uniform make. I love the medium coed uniform but when I saw the back (which I love ) and saw that comment I was like "girl bye" in my Head. I'm #flatchest but even still if I get dressed to run on Beach I know I need a sports bra (even though it's only the cutesy ones) to provide a little bit of support. Doesn't breast tissue tear? Isn't that why we need support from bras?

Lord isn't that the truth?!! Oh and umm....if that's you in your picture you don't look completely flat chested. :oops:
Also, they may not thing much of it now (kind of like tanning beds, the real ones not the spray tans), but they will not be happy campers when the effects of gravity occur much earlier than their non-cheer counterparts!

Lord isn't that the truth?!! Oh and umm....if that's you in your picture you don't look completely flat chested. :oops:
Also, they may not thing much of it now (kind of like tanning beds, the real ones not the spray tans), but they will not be happy campers when the effects of gravity occur much earlier than their non-cheer counterparts!

Looks are entirely deceiving.. I'm beyond flat chested. I have on one of those Victoria's Secret Miraculous Push up bras that were popular a few years ago. It adds two cup sizes.

And top was see thru because of the camera flash but being the BA that I am I decided that I entirely didn't care.

Looks are entirely deceiving.. I'm beyond flat chested. I have on one of those Victoria's Secret Miraculous Push up bras that were popular a few years ago. It adds two cup sizes.

And top was see thru because of the camera flash but being the BA that I am I decided that I entirely didn't care.
lol..I would not have known it was see through- I just thought it was sheer and you had another top on underneath. ;)

lol..I would not have known it was see through- I just thought it was sheer and you had another top on underneath. ;)

thats what i assumed too.

That's good..It looks like nothing but bra to me but only because I'm the person committing the offense and subsequently knew what I had on. But its okay. I was at a Beyonce Concert and my outfit was entirely age appropriate and others had on less so...

That's good..It looks like nothing but bra to me but only because I'm the person committing the offense and subsequently knew what I had on. But its okay. I was at a Beyonce Concert and my outfit was entirely age appropriate and others had on less so...
And you look really pretty...so yeah I think it's all good! :)

Shimmies for mention of my name.
I looked a hot mess at the Beyonce concert, so I applaud you for looking that good.

Must everything have a "theme???" For goodness sake. Disney princess, Spanish rose, French Maid - are people so bored with cheer that they need some extra stuff?
And don't give me that "But it's fun!" foolery. No, it's distracting and a PITA for whoever has to figure out all the extra junk!
Can we not just be fierce and glittery and leave it at that?

...says the mom whose kids look like walking Christmas trees.

Must everything have a "theme???" For goodness sake. Disney princess, Spanish rose, French Maid - are people so bored with cheer that they need some extra stuff?
And don't give me that "But it's fun!" foolery. No, it's distracting and a PITA for whoever has to figure out all the extra junk!

I laughed out loud..

"Can we not just be fierce and glittery and leave it at that?"

This is my new favourite quote. I feel like it would be used in the same situation as "I just wish we could bake a cake full of rainbows and smiles and all eat it and be happy".

Latest posts

Back