All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CA Austin Senior- Love! Super love the CA on the sleeves and the back, and the fading rhinestones on the sleeves. The only thing I would change it get rid of the mesh part on the stomach and make it all black like the back (which is perfect)

Plano Youth-When I first saw the mock up drawing of this one when it was posted I was like ehhhhhh. But I think the fading looks great and I love the little touch of bling. Loose the weird straps and it's perfect.

Prodigy All Stars 1-4: So beautiful! I love the rhinestones behind the logo. Is that thick black part on the neck (that I'm assuming is a sports bra) always going to be there? If so it looks okay but I think I'd prefer it without. Love the fading rhinestones on the arms.

CA Firecats- I would really love this uniform if it didn't have the cheetah print on the bottom of the skort. Perhaps if they used a different cheetah pattern I'd like it better. It looks like the say cheetah pattern I used when I made my own myspace layouts back in the day. The eyes on the top are pretty cool though. What's with the random cutout areas around the CA on the back? It looks like the uniform was too tight on her and some of the stitching popped open. They should have just closed it up. Also not a fan of the stripes on the skort. Would look better without them.

CA Austin Youth/Junior- From what I can see of @GiaBellaMom 's avatar they look pretty great!

I absolutely love the Firecats uniform aside from the cheetah print on the back of the skort. I like/love it on the front but on the back it almost looks out of place.

Cheer Athletics Firecats
30wxl51.jpg
As one piece uniforms go...this one is nice. @BlueCat Can I just say I really hate that CA has decided to make a unilateral decision and say NO to Crops. Your athletes have some of the best abs and the most athletic bodies in the industry. Many of your past uniforms are the best and most iconic uniforms ever put out on the floor. I hope you reconsider. I don't think every team should necessarily have crops just because they are a senior team but your World's teams should. I respect that you have a vision for your program but I am just not really sure I understand it.

My avatar is of our Austin Youth/Junior uniforms. They look great in person and even better on the floor. I wasn't sure at first, with the sketch we saw but I love them. My CPs just aren't used to the snaps in the bodysuit bottom and some snaps came unsnapped when one of my CPs jumped today. I LOVE the bows :)
Can you upload bigger? Pretty please? :) I'm on the app and can't see it like at all

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Surprised hasn't been posted yet but... Cheer Athletics Felines
noq9.jpg

ETA- Sorry for size, literally took me 20 minutes to figure out how to upload this
For some reason I couldn't see the picture until I hit reply.
Like with the Austin Senior's uniform, I don't like the mesh on the stomach. I like the mesh on the arms though. The CA logo is a bit overused (looks like by the elbows, on the front and the side of the skirt, you can see it on the girl in the background), but strangely think it works.

These are the new uniforms at Madtown Twisters. Once again, I am a little apprehensive about posting here, but we're so proud of them that I wanted to share. The bra brigade will be happy to know that the orange mystic straps and racerback showing on the back are actually a separate sports bra. We're also done fighting about bra straps and the girls love the sports bras, so that's a plus too. :)

ETA I am on the strugglebus for getting the picture to actually post. Ugh...

ddn6zd.jpg

Last edited:
As one piece uniforms go...this one is nice. @BlueCat Can I just say I really hate that CA has decided to make a unilateral decision and say NO to Crops. Your athletes have some of the best abs and the most athletic bodies in the industry. Many of your past uniforms are the best and most iconic uniforms ever put out on the floor. I hope you reconsider. I don't think every team should necessarily have crops just because they are a senior team but your World's teams should. I respect that you have a vision for your program but I am just not really sure I understand it.
Personally, I LOVE that CA has drifted away from crops for the soul reason that many of their athletes are so in shape. MANY of them are recognized mainly for their look, a big part of that being their abs ( and yes, theres athletes are talented as well) I think the full tops will help with the whole 'cheerlebrity' thing and people obsessing over another athletes body.

Back