All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Matrix Allstars Lady Vortex (Lady V)

5m01ue.jpg
It's worth a try! It also prevents the "flappy full top" effect when the little ones are tumbling with tops that are on the big/long side. Could be functional and fashionable if it looks right;)

Am I the only one who thinks "lady v" is a terrible name for an all girl team?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I don't understand why a junior is expected to wear a full top because they're too young, while someone on a senior team who is the same age can wear a crop top. Or why a 12 year old on a level 5 team can wear a crop top but a 14-15 year old can't. I fail to see the logic. My little idea is that each team MUST provide a full top if the child/parent requests it. So a cheerleader who may feel self conscious or a parent who thinks their kid is too young (Which I understand) can wear a full top version of the crop top uniform.

The Athlete Plus Uni wouldn't be terrible if they took off the red shoulder star and limited the gold mystic to just the bottom of the skirt and the one shoulder. I actually do like the rhinestone logo on the front, and wouldn't think too much of the uniform if I only saw the right side view in the photo of the uniform (not great, but I would think it was just a pretty standard catalog uni from that front view). Its when they decided to put a whole yard of mystic on the side that things went south......Why don't people comprehend that mystic is not flattering on any uniform unless used as a very small amount of trim or accents?! :deadhorse:

Probably the same reason we see so many Wal-Mart customers dressed in what they presume looks"flattering" (and that's a nice way of saying it) I suppose- no fashion sense.

I don't understand why a junior is expected to wear a full top because they're too young, while someone on a senior team who is the same age can wear a crop top. Or why a 12 year old on a level 5 team can wear a crop top but a 14-15 year old can't. I fail to see the logic. My little idea is that each team MUST provide a full top if the child/parent requests it. So a cheerleader who may feel self conscious or a parent who thinks their kid is too young (Which I understand) can wear a full top version of the crop top uniform.
I actually completely disagree. A child is VERY unlikely to ask for a full top, especially if they're self-conscious, as that will make them stick out compared to the rest. And from a child's point of view, in their parent demanded a full top, that would be pretty embarrassing for the child. So why not avoid the child's internal struggle and just provide everyone will full tops. Yes, there are younger girls on senior teams with crops, but that's just the loophole in the rule

How well will the mesh in these uniforms hold up??? When I see mesh on a uniform all I can think of is all snags and pulls that will occur during a routine, and what happens when there is rip/hole? does that require a brand new top
I had a hole in my mesh arm last year and just had to suck it up. I had uniform glue for my shorts and bottom of my top, and then I just put it on my arm and glued the mesh down.

For only using it for 1/2 a season, I was notttt happy.

Back