All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They've had this uniform for at least a year now. The younger kids have a full top with the stomach part being white.

I'm not a fan of the back of the top, but the front is clean as well as the skirt... so there's that.

I also think they've been around for at least 3 years maybe more...simply because their old uniform was tragic and had zebra and there was some gym hopping where kids ended up there
That's a possibility about them being open for longer, I only heard of them when Alex moved over there. I knew they had those at least the whole time he's been there. And thank goodness too because they seem better than what they had. Or what Flying High had when he was there, haha. I only wanted to post them because I thought they were decent for a small gym. Crossfire's are still my favorite smaller gym uniform in the area.

Real question here, would that stomach mesh on the girl on the right in the Envision uni make the uniform a one piece? Like will junior teams and below be getting away with this in a few years when the rule changes take effect?

Real question here, would that stomach mesh on the girl on the right in the Envision uni make the uniform a one piece? Like will junior teams and below be getting away with this in a few years when the rule changes take effect?
My guess is, yes, it will count as a full top. It's constant fabric, even if some of that fabric is mesh.

That's a possibility about them being open for longer, I only heard of them when Alex moved over there. I knew they had those at least the whole time he's been there. And thank goodness too because they seem better than what they had. Or what Flying High had when he was there, haha. I only wanted to post them because I thought they were decent for a small gym. Crossfire's are still my favorite smaller gym uniform in the area.
I love Crossfire's uniforms!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

These just popped up on my news feed from the GK website

21bltm0.jpg

2rh74mg.jpg
11817i8.gif

No.

not the best picture/not the full uniform but i searched for a better one with no luck.. don't think these have been posted, believe they are cali sparkles new unis! reminds me of old school cali
10mvsjp.jpg
ETA: yup, don't mind that it takes up your entire screen...... sorry!!

LOVE. These are beautiful.

The Fierce Board App! ||

not the best picture/not the full uniform but i searched for a better one with no luck.. don't think these have been posted, believe they are cali sparkles new unis! reminds me of old school cali
10mvsjp.jpg
ETA: yup, don't mind that it takes up your entire screen...... sorry!!

I think those were 2011 uniforms on right arm the pink breast cancer sign is there because one of the girls on sparkle her mom died from breast cancer that season

Athlete on left: is that a tag I see on the shorts? A thong? Not to be looking at her butt or anything :oops:, but her shorts are almost as sheer as the mesh on her sleeves.

Kinda hard NOT to look at that area considering it looks like the 80's threw up on a pair of Adidas shorts
that were thrown in the dryer to shrink them enough to purposefully turn them into a pair of spankies. :confused:

I don't know what I'm seeing right now. But it's wreaking havoc on my eye sockets and it ain't cute.

Everyone just needs to stop. I will take Panthers eye-glowing uni over that monstrosity.

Before that neon uniform, there were unis I loved, liked, and others I disliked... But this one definitely makes the ones I didn't like look more than acceptable ! I've never seen this many things go wrong on a single uniform...

Back