All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Preston Cyclones from the UK new uniform.
Whilst a completely unnecessary cut-out, the back is really cool!
2ryr5o8.jpg
Love it and I actually love the cut out. It's so different, it's cool

While I get that people would have no idea if they would fit in something withing trying it on, I don't think it's ridiculous to say they would be uncomfortable in something.

You don't have to try something on to know you would be uncomfortable wearing it.
There's physically uncomfortable, and then there's almost embarrassed/shy/hiding uncomfortable

Adding to the 'comfort' discussion-
There are also degrees of comfort. What I'm comfortable wearing to the beach is different from working out which is different from the club, my job, hot yoga, dinner with my parents, friday bar night, making hot chocolate, etc.

Just because I wear it too the beach, doesn't mean I want 1000 people watching my bits bob around in it on a stage.

Cheerville Uni- WHY SO LOW ON SHOULDER? That almost-armpit cut is the most uncomfortable place for material to be. It rubs me so wrong (like physically- the material would chafe me there so badly!) I would be a mess. Also the back- why?

That random UK uni cut-out is just odd enough to work.

2ryr5o8.jpg
I really like the cutout. Too bad it will be covered up by most athletes hair. And the skirt seems to cover all the right things. Kudos!

2ryr5o8.jpg

I train near these guys/use their gym and it's honestly such a beautiful kit, it looks great under the comp lights! I love the back cut out so much, it's cute but doesn't really show anything off and doesn't get in the way of actually performing.

Back