All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's the same design as Cheerville, I think this is the third team I've seen with it? But they don't all look the same bc the different colors can change the whole feel of the uniform. It's gorgeous and one of the better black/white/pink uniforms I've seen.
I think there needs to be a black line above the pink on the boys uni to match the girls better, and that black line around the shoulder needs to be GO on both girls and guys. It makes the arm look separate instead of all flowing together.
ps she is gorgeous!
That's my friend Jenna!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

tumblr_n0g5tgoBaR1r5cexzo1_1280.jpg

Okay this is what I was wondering about so I thought I'd post it in case other people were wondering what was going on on their stomach... it says Claw 6! I love it! It gives them something that makes the uni theirs (bc when looking at it from far away it looks like it could belong to any CA team but this little touch makes it special).

Yes same design but different company. Bow designers need to start patenting their designs when they come up with something new. This is the reason Nancy shut down Yella Ribbon...400 bow makers and they all copy each other.
I do but people copy anyway and then it starts a fight when I contact that person. Sometimes it is a teenage girl copying my designs. My attorney was like "Do you really want to threaten to sue a 13 yr old?" I use to feel there was plenty of room for everyone but I kind of feel like Nancy did. The industry isn't the same without her.

"You must fail to succeed" Im going to be quite honest when i say i appreciate all the crazy designs people have lately, its opening up new doors, yes, some may be bad but its starting new trends and creating identities for teams. Nobody wants to be Average Annie in a cookie cutter uniform everyone has. It will not get them noticed as well. Once you catch the eye, even if its for good or for bad, they stay and want to see more, exposing small gyms and even large ones to the talent they have under their belt. Fierce board is making things like that easy! I now know so many new teams and looked into their routines and such. Setting the bar for eyesight is #1. You see a uniform before you see a performance.

Back