All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Same girl same..
Sidenote- if anyone got the chance to see LB and Coed and want to share please do!!

LB tumbled to fulls, one toe full and good number of standing fulls. Tumbling is pretty decent, choreo is ok, they do the same stunt Brandon large limited coed did years back, round off in to their back with their feet up in a pike and pop It to extended then double ups from prep level, pretty cool, the rest is watered down, so not too much going on, I'm sure it will be interesting. Same 2 man as usual. A little underwhelmed since they were world champs, but on twitter it seems they still need people, somehow.... ... .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Large Junior 1

Large Junior 3

Snipers

Not sure if someone already posted this but all these videos are coming up "private" and won't play.

Edited to add: Now that I see these were from the showcase, I get why they were changed to private. Thanks for doing that and respecting the gym's wishes. :)

a highlight video of the Twister showcase

The MD Showcase was awesome. Twisters have the friendliest fans. Anytime I have encountered them (or their athletes) at an event, it's always been such a pleasant experience. I loved seeing all the teams - especially my F5 Queens, but Eye of the Storm really stole my heart! I wish all their teams the best this year!!

This is a bit off topic since it's kind of about cheerlive, but it's kind of how you watch team videos live I guess? Does anyone else have a really laggy/slow stream? I was really disappointed last Saturday when I was watching the twisters showcase and I could barely tell what was going on since it was so slow. :(

Back