All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is a bit off topic since it's kind of about cheerlive, but it's kind of how you watch team videos live I guess? Does anyone else have a really laggy/slow stream? I was really disappointed last Saturday when I was watching the twisters showcase and I could barely tell what was going on since it was so slow. :(
That happens quite frequently according to everyone who bought their subscription. I think it happens every single time? I always see people complaining about lag/"it isn't working"

i thought it was just the music, now im bummed to learn it was the routines :(

It's just the routines from the showcases they didn't want released. There are already videos from this past weekend's routines of the Ventura and Las Vegas gyms that competed at GSSA.

A pet peeve: There are some great programs, whose vids I have watched on this thread, who have aaaamazing routines! But, I don't know if some of the flyers are new or young, but on a few of the teams, their technique is killing me.

Flexed feet in heel stretches, bent legs in opposite stretches, flyers hunching over to grab the opposite stretch, bent supporting legs. If you're on the caliber of team that we have been watching over the last few pages, those things should be a relative non-issue (meaning it can happen occasionally, but it's the exception, not the norm). But, it keeps poking me in the eye...from teams that I would not expect!

Now, before you go looking for the nearest CEA video to point out flaws, I know that these things happen on every team from time to time. But, I'm seeing this on teams that, traditionally, I would not expect to see these things; and I have seen it enough times during this thread, repeatedly on great teams, to take notice and make mention of it.

Rant over!
Carry on! :enjoyshow:

A pet peeve: There are some great programs, whose vids I have watched on this thread, who have aaaamazing routines! But, I don't know if some of the flyers are new or young, but on a few of the teams, their technique is killing me.

Flexed feet in heel stretches, bent legs in opposite stretches, flyers hunching over to grab the opposite stretch, bent supporting legs. If you're on the caliber of team that we have been watching over the last few pages, those things should be a relative non-issue (meaning it can happen occasionally, but it's the exception, not the norm). But, it keeps poking me in the eye...from teams that I would not expect!

Now, before you go looking for the nearest CEA video to point out flaws, I know that these things happen on every team from time to time. But, I'm seeing this on teams that, traditionally, I would not expect to see these things; and I have seen it enough times during this thread, repeatedly on great teams, to take notice and make mention of it.

Rant over!
Carry on! :enjoyshow:

It REALLY kills me how a lot of teams have so much difficulty but AWFUL technique and place high. Like i cringe its so bad.

Back