All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ive never hated a cheer athletics music mix, so i wont be super sad if they get new music. but i do love the music they have now. can anyone from CA confirm if there has been talks of new music for them?

That would be my daughter you're referring to and I personally told her to be super fierce and foot stomp the crap out of that mat today:)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
tumblr_m8z9bi3C141ra3k8co3_500.gif

i think they meant you might be too young to get the "mr vice president" quote reference.. but i don't get it either so don't feel bad :)
@Underestimated
Vice President Dan Quayle was moderator for a spelling bee back in the dark ages (1992 I think). His answer sheet showed the spelling of potato to be "potatoE" and he corrected the student to add an "E" to the end. It spread like fire and critics used it to portray him as an idiot. Might have cost him the Presidency.
If you type in Dan Quayle in Google it is the second most looked up info for a man who served as VP of the most dominating country in the World.
Not criticizing you, just couldn't pass up that spelling correction. Some do spell it potatoe.
I thought the phrase meant you were trying to hide the camera from the EP patrollers. Learned something today.

Lady Pros... What? OK, I see you.

I, for one, kind of liked the jump/stomp thing. Can't put my finger on why, but I thought it was cute. Maybe because I was blown away by the whole routine and just went with it. If it was in a sloppy, janktastic routine I may have been a little more :confused: But to me it just looked like she was so excited she couldn't even deal, and had to get some of it out. :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back