All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What was the deal with the music? I can't tell if it was purposeful or not... I feel like my instinct would be to scream counts, not words, but props to them for keeping up with that (assuming it wasn't on purpose). It was good, but I'm not sure I would call that 90% new. It looks much cleaner and they had a lot more energy, but please someone take out the tiger woods VoiceOver...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

come on people, if you had the choice to have 8 tiny flyers with amazing skills that are ridiculously easy to stunt on your Team, wouldn't you all put them in the air knowing you can move your bigger Flyers to other Teams that are just as good as the one they were on? I know i would, and i am not Abby Lee Miller Junior at all. Plus it's not like they were kicked out of the Gym or moved to a Level 2 Team. Sorry for bringing this up again but i had to get this off my chest ;)

As for Sr Elite, i begin to enjoy their Routine more. It still doesn't excite me , but it looks a lot cleaner and less distracting.

What was the deal with the music? I can't tell if it was purposeful or not... I feel like my instinct would be to scream counts, not words, but props to them for keeping up with that (assuming it wasn't on purpose). It was good, but I'm not sure I would call that 90% new. It looks much cleaner and they had a lot more energy, but please someone take out the tiger woods VoiceOver...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

A couple of girls on Senior Elite were tweeting saying that EP's keep thinking that they are finished their routine when they do the Libs in the pyramid because the music stops and they cut off their music.
Happened a couple of times this season to them I believe?

A couple of girls on Senior Elite were tweeting saying that EP's keep thinking that they are finished their routine when they do the Libs in the pyramid because the music stops and they cut off their music.
Happened a couple of times this season to them I believe?
If it's happened a couple of times before why don't they change the music? It's clearly not a good thing to have such a long pause

If it's happened a couple of times before why don't they change the music? It's clearly not a good thing to have such a long pause

When I say a couple, I mean 2 out of however many times they've competed.
It's the EP's fault, not Senior Elites. I love the dramatic pause.

Back