All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are a lot of elements I'm confused about in Cali Aces routine, definitely skilled, but confusing. And I'm bummed they took out the I'm a Slave 4 U dance.

So. Flawless...
I'm interested to see how this stacks up difficulty/raw score wise against some of the other small seniors. Their stunt isn't the most impressive but they hit it with conviction and I'm interested to see how it stacks up with some other teams that out stunt them but don't necessarily hit as cleanly or tumble as well.

Okay I loveAces stunts, but NOT the choreo that the backspots do before baskets. Is it necessary to drop it like it's hot? come on...
But some of the fulls had some sketchy technique. I want to love them but balled up fulls coming straight to the front? :(

Cali ACES Exhibition JAMZ

I really don't think this routine/team stacks up against many of the people they compete against honestly.. Whatever it was that made them somehow score so high with very low ratios in the past few seasons, in my opinion, must be missing. They've been a great team to watch for a couple seasons, but they seem very uninspired and not really like Aces in my opinion. Unfortunately I think that was their biggest saving grace against teams with a lot of skill level on them.

WE Generals are one of my favorite teams. I was so disappointed for them last year.

I really dislike that the tumbling on Aces seems to be skill > technique. Those tucked fulls don't look good at all.

Last edited:
Just a general note from watching videos:
It would be really great if all flyers who are landing prone could actually LAND prone, chest up and gracefully. Instead of collapsing into your bases arms before flopping over like a dead trout. Some people aren't so much dismounting as they are dying..

Per favore? Grazie.

So. Flawless...
I'm interested to see how this stacks up difficulty/raw score wise against some of the other small seniors. Their stunt isn't the most impressive but they hit it with conviction and I'm interested to see how it stacks up with some other teams that out stunt them but don't necessarily hit as cleanly or tumble as well.

on varsity scoresheet they will score high range but if anything they score .2/.3 lower in stunts. everything else should make up for it though. definitely think they have the best tumbling of the division.

Back