All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ill be the first to say that i wasnt feeling them when i first saw them in the season. but GEEZ this team is tacked... and the jump section i can watch for days!

Yay!! I've been waiting for someone to comment, good or bad! lol I have two babies on this team, so obviously I am biased, but hearing others opinions helps me see from glasses that aren't "shouter blue" ;)

New routine does not equal new skills necessarily. And it's almost march.

It's early for predictions, but not THAT early

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

i agree. although there are a lot more teams that have stepped up this season, i think people have a general idea of the top 5 in each division. although it's slightly blasphemous to talk about worlds predictions the week of nca ;)

Obsession =
mbhgde.gif

Love the energy all the way through the routine. Only flaw I could find really was flyers flexibility on the stunts, but apart from that I am, ahem, obsessed!
Back to back NCA champs? ;)

No, we (Flyers All-starz) have 5 worlds teams all with bids to worlds and no crossovers
IOAG 5, IOC5, IO6, IOC6 and Senior med coed 5

I was just explaining that Canada does have senior 5 teams, they are just not the same caliber as the US teams so they are not talked about or known. Whereas Canadian International All girl 5 and 6 teams can realistically aim for top 3 (ex: Sharks, VAS, Flyers, RND) so they get more "exposure" in the cheer world.

You're from Quebec right? I remember feeling really proud of myself last year when I told the IOC6 team "bon chance!" Ha - my 8 years of French paid off!

Obsession =
mbhgde.gif

Love the energy all the way through the routine. Only flaw I could find really was flyers flexibility on the stunts, but apart from that I am, ahem, obsessed!
Back to back NCA champs? ;)

Eek, I don't want to jinx them lol, but I certainly hope they can pull it off! Medium Coed is STACKED with amazing teams so I'm sure it'll come down to who has the fewest deductions! lol

I LOVED Madison Turchin last year and adore Travon this year!! OA has some incredible athletes!! Keep sending them our way please! :D
We love both of them! I am so happy they got to continue with such a great program. There may be more down the road lol we have a few more up and coming seniors.

Back