All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rockstar Beatles NCA Stunt

Obviously it's an impressive stunt... I just don't love when a small team has not all 5 groups doing the same (or at least similar, if something needs to be watered down) stunts. It's a bit more excusable on large teams because you still, usually, have 4 groups doing one thing and 5 doing another (Stars for example), but it just looks bad on a small team.

This is the groupstunt I coach. Not their best and they should ended routine with a girl doing partner stunt but since they dropped a stunt and were off the whole routine they didn't.

And yes I used some of US teams music. #haterzgonnahate

Awesome, definitely got potential! Are they seniors now?

Obviously it's an impressive stunt... I just don't love when a small team has not all 5 groups doing the same (or at least similar, if something needs to be watered down) stunts. It's a bit more excusable on large teams because you still, usually, have 4 groups doing one thing and 5 doing another (Stars for example), but it just looks bad on a small team.
Have to completely agree with you. It is very impressive but I would love to see all groups doing the same. And I wonder how judges would score something like this.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I could not agree more. For some reason, it just feels super chaotic since the skills don't match up nicely. One of the only things I don't like in Stars routine is that they tik tock while other groups are spinning. Visually, I don't like those two things happening together, so I'm not a fan of it here either.

That being said, point basket is LIFE. Talk about technique... #flawless

Awesome, definitely got potential! Are they seniors now?

Thanks. Yes, they were juniors last year and finished 5th place at Europeans in Glasgow and this year they are seniors. But they are really young. Bases are freshamn in High school and the flyer is not even in High School yet. :)
I really hope they will make it to the europeans this year again. We will see ... :)

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this (since it's not a routine video) but here are some highlights of all the level 5 & 6 teams in Australia - several who have worlds bids and will be competing in the US in a couple of months

I love everything about this video!! IO and IOC may be my favorite divisions this season. SO MUCH NEW TALENT!!!:cheering::cloud9:

I could not agree more. For some reason, it just feels super chaotic since the skills don't match up nicely. One of the only things I don't like in Stars routine is that they tik tock while other groups are spinning. Visually, I don't like those two things happening together, so I'm not a fan of it here either.

That being said, point basket is LIFE. Talk about technique... #flawless

I was just thinking I think I would really prefer it if the outside two groups met up for the tick tock. It would look way more cohesive than the full up to scale.

Question:

You know how a lot of teams have those team videos at the beginning of the season with that motivational speech playing in the background? Anyone know where I can find it?

Please and thank you!

this makes me very happy! not for the girls on imperial who may be disappointed moving at this point in the season, but i've been saying for years that if CAC entered an R5 division they would do really well. i'll be rooting for them and hopefully this will give them some time to really perfect and build those skills!
Im a little late saying this, but I think it was the other way around about the imperial girls moving. I saw a ton of happy tweets all over twitter about them being on a new team (teal), and some imperial girls being sad cause they miss their teammates who moved.

Back