All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay I love all things teal but WHAT the heck is that thigh rub in the middle of the stunt?

no. just no.

Its called a tilt and look great when executed right.

I love in the Sharks video that person who is yelling out half the words to the mix.

Go you. Feel that vibe :D

This is literally me whenever a team does their stunt haha. The music just auto plays in my head.

Last edited:
I gotta tell ya, I am in love with how supportive and excited everyone was for each other. That's the best feeling in the world that just takes over the entire gym and puts everyone in the best mood! Good luck!
Their combined practices are my favorite to watch. They're so supportive of each other (while at the same time trying to out perform each other). They get so much accomplished with a little family rivalry and have so much fun :) this stunt showdown was fun to watch live, their commentary between stunts was hilarious.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When Erica's high to high hits, her bases have zero grip on that foot and it looks like no one in that group even realized it. I was mind blown.
The side catches the center of her foot... that's all that's needed ;)..... But I've actually noticed that SE doesn't stunt the "normal" way (i.e. one base heel and toe and the other in middle). Both bases seem to share the front of the foot and the normal heel and middle of the foot. It seems to make tic tocking easier because both of the bases are catching the both sides of the front of the foot...... All of their bases do a great job at attacking the foot, they control the stunts and don't let the stunts control them, that aggressiveness is a pain to teach.

Cheer Athletics Wildcats

yes even they have some egg beater feet and crossed ankles... Im talking about getting on this girls level... first double down was flawless

Back