All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CTR needs to go level 4. That tumbling was terrifying. And why Rockstars music?

On a different note, Odyssey is killin it this year

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm assuming their music isn't in.

I would say at most a SO5. Yes, I'm impressed. I would like to know if there's any other Youth Silver kids on it besides that blonde tumbler. My thing is the lack of focus on technique, in tumbling, obviously stunting (that pyramid), but mostly the little stuff... jumping..timing..walking with your arms by your side?

I'm assuming their music isn't in.

I would say at most a SO5. Yes, I'm impressed. I would like to know if there's any other Youth Silver kids on it besides that blonde tumbler. My thing is the lack of focus on technique, in tumbling, obviously stunting (that pyramid), but mostly the little stuff... jumping..timing..walking with your arms by your side?
I know at least one other Youth Silver girl that is on this team

Ah okay thanks for the clarification. I must have been looking in the wrong place! This makes sense then.
well the usasfrules website isnt very clear.. if you click rules it takes you to the old ones.. you have to go out of your way to find the new ones.. hope they change that soon! and no problem :)

My thing is the lack of focus on technique, in tumbling, obviously stunting (that pyramid), but mostly the little stuff... jumping..timing..walking with your arms by your side?
THIS. I know it's early so I understand bobbles or touchdowns but these are things that should always happen, no matter if you're at a showcase or Worlds.

They're trying. It's a mixed bag. You have kids who look like they actually pay attention at practice. Arms are actually tight. Good technique in tumbling. The one girl with the double is the perfect example. Then, there are the kids who you wonder why they added them to running tumbling. There is nothing wrong with having kids on your L5 team who are better stunters than tumblers, but then don't put them on tumbling Front Street! It just seemed very randomly put together.

For CTR, I was mostly unimpressed with their lack of creativity, choreography and any attempt at technique/cleanliness. For the time of year, I was fairly impressed with the stunting/pyramid. And standing tumbling didn't look all that bad. The running tumbling needs some work and the the routine overall was just slow.

That's what I thought but why not use music from a different team from the gym? Then at least it would say CTR

just to switch it up because theyve probably heard a bunch of their teams music so many times. I cant tell you how many teams from rays did their routines to lady bullets music before their came in.

just to switch it up because theyve probably heard a bunch of their teams music so many times. I cant tell you how many teams from rays did their routines to lady bullets music before their came in.
I didn't even think of it that way! Good point

no comment

Latest posts

Back