All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well what if this was their primary team and coed was the one they were crossing to? It's the same level. It's not like they're crossing someone from level 5 to level 2. It's not sandbagging. Would you say coed doesn't deserve their paid because they had those three on the team? She's said that worlds was not their goal, their goal was to get level 5 experience, improve their skills, and have fun. I don't see the issue.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I think its a different story to have 3/5 not full members over 3/15+ guys. I only asked if they had a paid bid. Didn't mention sandbagging it was brought up to me. Obviously people think it if it was brought up at the competition. Im all for giving level 5 a go but when its stated that theres guys in waiting to take the crossovers places but yet chose to compete without them then I would find it strange. They just come in to compete for worlds but hey that's cool since its not the goal of the team right?

I think its a different story to have 3/5 not full members over 3/15+ guys. I only asked if they had a paid bid. Didn't mention sandbagging it was brought up to me. Obviously people think it if it was brought up at the competition. Im all for giving level 5 a go but when its stated that theres guys in waiting to take the crossovers places but yet chose to compete without them then I would find it strange. They just come in to compete for worlds but hey that's cool since its not the goal of the team right?

12step clearly stated (if you bothered to actually read the posts) that the guys that are lined up to take the place of the cross-overs are either new to cheer or new to level 5. They have been working in the gym very hard to gain the appropriate skills to be on a level 5 team. They weren't ready at the start of the year for this team so they put some coed elite kids on and when they are were ready - which is now - the guys who have been busting their booty in the gym now have a well deserved spot on the team.

She also clearly stated that winning worlds/making top 10 isn't a main goal for this team - so don't start that. Its about experience in level 5 - and these guys are now going to get their experience after working very hard. And by the sounds of her posts, they deserve it.

Stars jumps still look so over laboured to me.

I agree with @chyeeaaa69 that something is missing for Stars.
I think they have a good routine and the skills are there but everything is so messy and crowded. It's like I'm very aware there are 36 girls on that floor. That was fine at the start of the season when everyone was sloppy - it seemed like Stars were head and shoulders above the rest. But judging by the cleanliness of SE and Panthers (for the most part, one or two things. but the ca coaches know what they're doing) at NCA, Stars just seem like they are falling behind in that aspect.

I think the same has happened with Orange but in reverse. They were clean at the start of the season, didn't have all the flash and skills that others had but it didn't matter at that point. Now everyone is cleaning up and they have cleanliness, flash and skills which they don't.

I said this before in a post and I'll say it again - THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T MAKE WORLDS PREDICTIONS IN NOVEMBER.

I wouldn't say stars "peaked" at their showcase. I think that since it was everyone's first time seeing them it was more of a surprise to see how great they were. I agree that there's some areas that need a lot of cleaning and they could use a little more "wow" but look at what they did at worlds last year. I have no doubt in my mind that Elaine and Joelle have something up their sleeve!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

12step clearly stated (if you bothered to actually read the posts) that the guys that are lined up to take the place of the cross-overs are either new to cheer or new to level 5. They have been working in the gym very hard to gain the appropriate skills to be on a level 5 team. They weren't ready at the start of the year for this team so they put some coed elite kids on and when they are were ready - which is now - the guys who have been busting their booty in the gym now have a well deserved spot on the team.

She also clearly stated that winning worlds/making top 10 isn't a main goal for this team - so don't start that. Its about experience in level 5 - and these guys are now going to get their experience after working very hard. And by the sounds of her posts, they deserve it.
I clearly read it since I referenced it so no need to have an attitude. I don't see where in my post I misquoted what she said in the first place so maybe you didn't read it.

Back