All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahaha! Well I guess since I misused the phrase, I'll come back with this...

I could care less, meaning I do care a little because it's inappropriate, but not enough to cause an uproar about it. So now did I phrase it correctly?? :p
Fair enough haha.

I just never get to be the person who cats/cows/horses/caring continuum's so I was super excited. :D

Random question: On Panthers, why are those two athletes standing on the sides during dance?
The girl that tumbles in the very beginning got injured (notice different girl and tumbling pass in video) so one is filling in for her, and I would guess the other may be filling in as well, but I could be wrong.

I've never had an issue with Cali-Freakin-fornia. IDK, I don't consider myself a "cusser" but I use the word "freaking" all the time, lol, so I guess that's why. Maybe that makes me hypocritical...

I don't consider that hypocritical. It's like saying heck, darn, and shoot, crap, shut the front door, etc. I might be a bit of a cusser tbh :oops: and I don't think those cuss words.

Don't quote me on this (pun intended) hehe, but my guess is that at comps the judges don't have issue with their tumbling, I think they got 4th at NCA & Worlds or something like that.

CEA won worlds with doubles pulled right off the ground a while back (They have gotten MUCH better)

Reguardless of their placement in previous comps, the tumbling technique in the video was scary. Stunt technique was top notch, but they need to work their tumbling before girls start breaking.

Back