All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

like others have said, im not blown away with F5, i do enjoy their dance, its probably the cleanest looking dance they have had in awhile. they have no baskets, which is odd to me. i do feel like they will add difficulty to stunting later in the season though once they know how they score against the other medium senior teams.

like others have said, im not blown away with F5, i do enjoy their dance, its probably the cleanest looking dance they have had in awhile. they have no baskets, which is odd to me. i do feel like they will add difficulty to stunting later in the season though once they know how they score against the other medium senior teams.
They had team plus 3 which maxes out.

As far as difficulty, they 360 switch to bad, tick to good and then double up. They should hit the score sheet.

It's tough to watch teams not in uniform, and not do a pyramid...but I like what I see so far. But then again, I'm #teamtwisters

They had team plus 3 which maxes out.

As far as difficulty, they 360 switch to bad, tick to good and then double up. They should hit the score sheet.

It's tough to watch teams not in uniform, and not do a pyramid...but I like what I see so far. But then again, I'm #teamtwisters

your right they do have team baskets, for whatever reason i didnt notice them the first time i watched.

So this year is getting REALLY interesting already... haha

Funny how Peach has won me over compared to Orange and Reign just gave me a lot more life than F5. * It's early, but first I'm speaking on first impressions.

2 comments:
1. That double up to the right of point flyer was EVERYTHING. To date, it's the best double up I've seen in terms of execution. Yasss.

2. It is very, very clear that Maryland Twisters made a really wise decision to have F5 in medium. Dropping just 6 girls off of one team has seemingly strengthened BOTH of their heavy hitting level 5 teams. Reign has always been strong, but this is the first year that Reign and F5 seem to be EQUALLY strong. That's phenomenal. Kudos!

I don't know if video vs in person makes that much of a difference, but in person F5's routine was killer. It was non-stop go go go, and looks amazing. The tumbling is unreal, and doubles for most of them look high, floaty, and effortless. They will kill in medium, and it's only the first version of the routine.

Reign was amazing. Like, I don't even know where that came from, but it was WOW factor the entire time. Please note the boy with the broken arm that did RO (with one arm) whip double. I love him, and he is my new hero.

Also, hoping they post a video of Supercells because they were awesome... They make me want to be junior aged again.

I actually liked F5's routine ! The only thing I am starting to notice and its NOT just F5 its pretty much everyone that does double ups but if they arent done right.. it looks like they are squatting over a toilet when their in the squish I cant take it.

My only thing is that if F5 does tick tocks this year or in any of their stunts if I hear the same sound effect for each thing they do like last year I will not be able to watch the routine. I just will not .. and I actually like their routine this year and I am happy they are in medium because I can like them and se this year without feeling like I have to choose!

I lLOVE me some Viqueens...but their pyramids this year, in comparison to last, are just not doing it for me in the L6 division...i dont think there was a single twist or flipping mount for them in their pyramids. :(
I agree! The stunt sequences are not as advanced as last year either. I think they have 3 new flyers on the team, which is probably why they chose to keep it clean and safe for their first competition. Previous years I think they've only had 1-2 new flyers each year.

I think the routine is better choreographed and also they have really improved their tumbling!

Back